What did you get from Faeries for visiting them every day?

vampire_girl

So, I made to visit Faeries every day for over 2 weeks, if I'm not wrong. Yay! :king:

And for visiting them every day I got Sassy Fire Faerie Wig. What about you? I wonder if we all get same item. :)

We all get the same <<

I dont like wigs!!! ><

And now its not even worth that 14k when everybody get it jealous.gif

So I'm disappointed .__.

We all get the same <<

I dont like wigs!!! ><

And now its not even worth that 14k when everybody get it jealous.gif

So I'm disappointed .__.

Awww, what a pity... I hoped if we get different wigs, I would trade mine for Crafting Faerie Wig, if that one existed xD

She has got cool hair! :woot:

So, I made to visit Faeries every day for over 2 weeks, if I'm not wrong. Yay! :king:

And for visiting them every day I got Sassy Fire Faerie Wig. What about you? I wonder if we all get same item. :)

I got a Sassy Fire Faerie Wig like the above posters. :P

I knew that I shouldn't of let my hopes up for something bigger. :sad01_anim:

I got a Sassy Fire Faerie Wig like the above posters. :P

I knew that I shouldn't of let my hopes up for something bigger. :sad01_anim:

I was hopping for something big, too. But it's always been that way for me. When I do something on Neopets(like this one etc.), I don't get something REALLY useful, but when I don't do it, everyone else wins millions of NP or gets Paint Brushes T.T

Hi Shane! Neopets said that the very first (half day) didn't count since it was a half day :D LoL! Yeah I got the wig as well... I wanted something more manly since I don't own a single female pet! XD

I was kinda hoping there would be something different based on your gender of active pet. Since of course my only pet who is a girl flotsam looks kind of odd in wigs in my opinion.

Yup I got Sassy Fire Faerie Wig too. I suppose everyone got the same item. I tried it on all my pets but it doesn't look nice on them, anyway I'm not really into customising my pets.

Queen Fyora smiles. "Thank you for visiting us while we work on rebuilding Faerieland. Here is a small token of our appreciation."

Water Faerie Backpack has been added to your inventory.

"Marvelous!" Fyora adds. "You've visited us every day! For being so loyal, here is a special gift."

Sassy Fire Faerie Wig has been added to your inventory.

WHOOPEDY-FLIPPIN-DOO. :sad02:

That was the lamest thing in Neopets ever.

I won't complain, the wig looks decently nice in my opinion and after all, it's free. Of course, it looks like complete garbage on my Peophin and I'm pretty sure it look like that for at least half of the species, but I still like it. It was highly probable that we wold get a wearable, since there appears to be a customisation craze going on throughout Neopets users. The stupid part is that, first of all, TNT didn't make a masculine version, and second, that they didn't make wigs from the other faeries as well. A little diversity would have been welcome, and it would have increased the price of every wig. So, yeah. Lame, TNT, cute, but not enough and definitely lame. *sigh*

I got the wig as well.

I feel silly, but I closed the window of my daily prize right away, and went for my quest, so I never saw anything about the prize. :laughingsmiley: I forgot we got it today, so I opened my inventory and went... Where'd this come from? Then I realized it. :whistle:

Yup, way disappointed. Not as disappointed as I was after the sweetheart grams only yielded a really lame background as a "bonus," but still disappointed. I mean I know it's free and yayda yada yada yada, but come on...

no option for male genders

no consideration for the fact that a lot of people don't customize....

no way that this is going to help us recover the points we spent completing the quests

Not to mention that as customization items go this one is pretty weak. I mean there are some items that have been really amazingly cool, like MME's and even individual items like the gingerbread house background, but this is an ugly wig that doesn't suit most of the species, and doesn't even look especially nice off of the pets for galleries and such. I'll say it one more time LAME.

So, I have seen quite a lot of replies.

And I agree with most of them. This one isn't something special. I mean, it looks nice when no one wears it. 89% of Neopets doesn't suit them. If they have to make wigs, they could make them so it fits most of them.

I wish that there is Crafting Faerie Wig. That would be cool! :wub_anim: