Habitarium

Nats

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

be careful that you don't get locked out, but yeah it earns a lot of neopoints

Locked out? Do you get a message or something saying you're unable to access it?

it can mean two things:

1. you can't open your bag(it keeps loading) - this is mostly annoying but you can still play the game, happens when you have more than 75 pages of eggs

2. you can't open habitarium(also keeps loading)- happens either some while after bag lock-out or if you have too many purple gems on your board.

My habitarium loads much slower at level 50, sometimes a few seconds is needed before my p3s move when i pick them up. But I really wonder when more levels will be added because when I start work I won't have time to earn lots of NPs through it.

My habitarium loads much slower at level 50, sometimes a few seconds is needed before my p3s move when i pick them up. But I really wonder when more levels will be added because when I start work I won't have time to earn lots of NPs through it.

I have this impression too. It's also a pain to move the p3 ><

I have to click them and wait a bit until I can move them otherwise my background is moving instead of the p3 ~_~ Same thing when they are in the house, I have to click on the house and wait until I can see the p3s then I click on one of them, hold on a moment and then I can drag it out of the house.

And it take for ever to discard eggs ~_~ (sometimes it gets frozen after 2 eggs) I get rid of all my nesters exept 3 of each species << It was such a pain! The moving problem all over again <<

I don't know if I want new levels... I lost a bit my interest over the glitches lately.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for posting all these tips! I'm at level 21 at the moment and I was considering just quitting since it would take ages to level up but after reading this topic I'm going to try to get to level 50 after all! ^_^ so thanks a lot!

I told myself that the habitarium would be too addicting so I shouldn't start one, but then came the daily dare... So now I have a question for all of you habi people that might be a little silly. Whenever I leave my P3's out overnight I come back to them being starved and dead tired. I quickly stick them all in houses and everyone is happy. But what if I left them longer? Can they die of hunger and lack of sleep? Or do they only die from low health/reaching the end of their life cycle? I'm just wondering because I know I won't always be getting online everyday, so if I don't check them for a few days, will they die? Would it be better just to stick them all in houses if I know I won't be online in a while?

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through the first page or so about locking in P3s... this has helped me out quite a bit. They DO waste a lot of time walking back and forth - thanks for the tip! I'll be to level 50 in no time (:

Im at level 50 and because you have so many extra resources you build nest (they are the cheapest), then fully upgrade them. 800 exp for every nest built, oh and you can fully upgrade buildings before they have been finished being built.

Also if you leave your window open all night and you have workers harvesting you gain an incredible amount of exp over night

I dont play anymore

I got SO annoyed because its SO slow!!

I need over 20 seconds to move one little p3 <<

Sounds like you might be running on dial-up or a very old computer :O

Premium membership has a dial-up accelerator option, but it costs more than the standard $8 a month

I dont play anymore

I got SO annoyed because its SO slow!!

I need over 20 seconds to move one little p3 <<

i had that problem when i had all 46 p3's..now i keep about 6 nexters, 4 soldiers, and 26 workers...36 altogether and lad is pretty minimum and i get around 60k np per day from habitarium just leaving it open

I find I get more lag the more things I have in my item bag. I had 5 or 6 pages of storages that were fully upgraded and filled with resources because I've been stuck on level 50 so long, all my P3s do is gather resources for exp. If anyone is having serious lag, take a look in your item bag. You get items from levelling too, so you could have a lot more in there than you think.

Sounds like you might be running on dial-up or a very old computer :O

Premium membership has a dial-up accelerator option, but it costs more than the standard $8 a month

^^" My new computer is about 3 month old so no^^" I dont think the premium would help I have the fastest internet connection that is possible where I live.

I find I get more lag the more things I have in my item bag. I had 5 or 6 pages of storages that were fully upgraded and filled with resources because I've been stuck on level 50 so long, all my P3s do is gather resources for exp. If anyone is having serious lag, take a look in your item bag. You get items from levelling too, so you could have a lot more in there than you think.

Thats a good hint ^_^

Thanks a lot I will try that.