HELP.. stupid profile editing

joey1234144

Where are you seeing this error? Since you've filed this under TDN Questions, I'm going to have to assume you're not seeing this on Neopets, but rather on TDN forums or myTDN, in which case you'll still need to specify which to get some relevant help. :)

Where are you seeing this error? Since you've filed this under TDN Questions, I'm going to have to assume you're not seeing this on Neopets, but rather on TDN forums or myTDN, in which case you'll still need to specify which to get some relevant help. :)

i am seeing it on Neopets.. wht would i get on 2 post a question about NEOPETS and not TDN

Thanks for clarifying. :) I'll get this topic moved to the correct section.

The error you're seeing is pretty common, and the usual fix is to log out of your Neopets account and back in. I see you've done that already, so you may want to try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies, then logging in again.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

This post has been edited by a member of staff ("AA") because of a violation of the forum rules.

Duplicate topics merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks for clarifying. :) I'll get this topic moved to the correct section.

The error you're seeing is pretty common, and the usual fix is to log out of your Neopets account and back in. I see you've done that already, so you may want to try clearing your web browser's cache and cookies, then logging in again.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff ("AA").

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from TDN Questions to Neopets Help.

This post has been edited by a member of staff ("AA") because of a violation of the forum rules.

Duplicate topics merged.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

still not working

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Hmm. Sometimes you have to wait a while and log out/in again before it will work properly. Also, hitting the reset button may (or may not) help things.

I'm not sure if it'll help much, but the 'Clear Description' link can be used to reset your user lookup. Maybe it'll clear up the editing issue.