Better Than You

Scarlet Fever

When I used to play this on our old, slow computer, there was enough lag so that I always got scores over 2000. Not so much now lol. Never thought I'd miss that old computer.... :ohno:

When I used to play this on our old, slow computer, there was enough lag so that I always got scores over 2000. Not so much now lol. Never thought I'd miss that old computer.... :ohno:

Lol...Hmmm...maybe I should play on IE or something.

Edit: Maybe not. heh...It was worth a shot.

Edited by Scarlet Fever

My biggest advice for that game is when the jubjubs start to fall at a faster pace, to ALWAYS try to go back to the middle! You never know if they'll be all the way to the left or right so make it a goal unless you're already aiming for one to get back in the middle.

Also, when they start to fall faster, unless those shells are near you, forget about them. The dubloons are worth more while the shells aren't worth it compared to the dubloons and jubjubs.

Not as bad after you practice a bit. I managed to get 2nd place on Better Than You for that game ^^

Snowager is doable, well, kinda. Got 1,395,000 for one of them. That was rage. At least I got it right on my 17th try. :P

I prefer this one over jubble bubble, I always died round 800 points x_x

Aw, I feel your pain. I got somewhere slightly below 1.3mil before I crashed into a tree. This one is MUCH easier...just a tad time consuming. :)

*facepalm* The site went down for maintenance before I could submit my score...nooooo-oh well. lol...I'll get that avi eventually.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My keyboard arrows have been glitching during flash games. It will act like the key is still pressed when I've already taken my finger off it a second or two before. Frustrating. I guess I'm going to have to wait for another challenge with mouse controls.