Are you a Daytime Person or a Night Person?

Tedhaun

45 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a Daytime Person or a Night Person?

Exactly what the topic title says. Are you more active during the daytime, or at night?

Personally, I'm more of a night person. I tend to be more active when it gets dark outside. I often sleep during the daytime myself (I have my reasons), yet I'm still active in the morning myself. :P

How about you, what time of day are you more active in?

I used to be a total night person, but with my job, I have to be a day person. I get up at 5:30 am for work, and I'm at work for 12 hours. By the time I get home at 7:30 pm, I'm exhausted and need to get sleep for waking up at 5:30 again.

When I'm off work, I tend to stay up a bit later, but it's hard to flip back and forth, so I generally stay partly on my work schedule all week.

Definitely a night person, which is a huge problem since my lessons this semester require me to wake at 6+am daily =/. I get all my inspiration to write/draw at night, I game much better at night, I do all my homework and revision at night xD. Maybe this was because I used to have mild insomnia xD.

I was most definitely a night time person for the most part when until a few months ago. I started forcing myself to be a daytime person by going to tea every morning at 10am, which means I am up by 9am to shower, dress, and eat. ^_^

And soon I will be even more of a morning person, so I can go swimming in the mornings, which is good therapy for my knees. :)

I am a day person.

I feel really bad when I stay up too late and therefore end up not sleeping enough.

And I really enjoy the peace and quiet of the morning. When everyone is sleeping in... it feels like quality time for me.

I voted for both =P

I have more focus at night for things that require actual concentration...

But I'm really busy during the day as well...but it's for the mundane stuff like shopping.

Maybe that's why I feel so much better at night...there is nothing that I 'have' to do hanging over me.

I can do the day thing. But I really would prefer to stay up late at night and sleep in. The second I have to use an alarm clock it makes me sad face.

• 2 weeks later...

i'm both but its possible than i'm more of night person because at night when i'm asleep i kinda get more active and at day when i wake up i shut my eyes and go back to sleep,probbably because i'm a daydreamer and i like to dream a lot thought ^_^