Support Your Team!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 is taken care of, with a fairly mediocre score. Let's see if there are any more... intellectual games up ahead. xD

Edit: Day 2 was taken care of as well, despite Crisis Courier being one of my worst games ever.

Also, here's a somewhat larger Team AA support graphic for my more Protoss-inclined supporters out there (although at present I probably don't have too many supporters xD ):

DD2011StaffTourney-TeamAAProtoss.png

Eh, well, despite beating AAA twice I still haven't been good enough at a game to earn any tournament points. xD

If you scroll below the table, it's explained that the staffer with the highest score of the day gets 10 points, 2nd highest gets 9, etc... whoever has the best qualifications and tournament points wins!

Livvy comment: And sorry, I can't translate "best qualifications" out of Co-ish.

:eh: If by scared you mean I've been literally working my butt off for the past 48 hours, then that's true.

Hahahahaha. Ok, ok. I already supported you, minus posting about it, but ok ok ok. I hereby post my loyalty. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 The poster. I think I want you to make my siggy XD. LOL

:thumbsup: Thanks! And I'd be happy to take a shot at making you a signature, although I'm sure there are many far better graphics artists here who could tackle that task.

@AA: 1: Are you challenging AAA today. 2: Do you have a partner for the team challenge yet?

Yes (I beat him too ;) ), and no, although I'm not sure if I'll be taking the Team Challenge.