Support Your Team!

Heh, I'd better take a look around for that song's original tune then. I've gotta get it stuck in my head properly. :yes:

Incidentally... Co, would you like me to make some graphics for Team AA?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*snickers* Theo, make sure you watch the music video for the song.

Co, as for team graphics, are we talking just forum avatars? (Not that it matters. My 2 avatar makers are MIA. :( One has been for months, and the other, I haven't seen Anisha in awhile in either.) I'm graphically challenged.

The only reason in the past with the daily dares that i haven't won hard is because i don't play normally past the 1000np cap. So don't let my ""trophy's"" make you think that I am anything less than a threat.

Uh....are you saying you're good at games or not?

:P Pwease? If you have the time? Anyone? I'm sure someone will xD *cough*NIKU*cough*

Yeah, you're right. I probably will :P

I'm pretty bored right now, so I'll try some now.

@Joke: I suppose he is saying he is a threat, which can be taken either as:

A good player

So bad player that others laugh themselfs over and fail to participate

xD

I say: The only reason I have won in the past Dares and have so many trophies is through overly big amounts of practice and perfection.

If a casual player of Green Island were to see my speedrun, they would be in awe of my skills. In truth, I'm a bad player. Only through 3 months of 12 hours daily playing I was able to complete the game in less than 7 minutes. Practice, redoing and repeating.

While in Daily Dare, getting as good scores as possible through such is not possible. I have 1 day to get as good as possible.

I'd say my biggest wins will be in patience games. Last years DD, my Dueling Decks score was 85k or something cause I wanted a trophy out of the game at the same time. So, if that comes this year, I will score 500k or something. :P Also, Snowager's Wrath, if it comes, I'll get my gold trophy from it with 100M score or something totally overkill.

Let me play around and see if I can come up with something real quick...

DD2011StaffTourney-TeamAA.png

How's that look?

Hi tech-I like it.

I know! We can have robots as our animal! *nods*

What is that, though?

That's a Terran Battlecruiser from StarCraft. :yes: I'd hazard a guess that it's Minotaur-class, although I wouldn't be able to tell without a close look at its specifications.

... Team granta's official Neopet is the maraquan shoyru. No questions asked. ^_^

.....You expect me to know what that is? o_O

Well, the name and picture are pretty self-explanatory, but let me summarise...

A Terran Battlecruiser is a massive, heavily armoured and shielded spaceflight-capable fortress, capable of deploying large groups of fighters, dropships, and other Terran craft, making it effectively able to unload an entire Terran army. It's also armed with multiple incredibly powerful laser batteries that could probably shred the aforementioned Terran army (or any other army for that matter) in mere minutes, and can also be equipped with a devastatingly powerful Yamato cannon, which could do the same in a fraction of a second.

A pretty poor analogy for my gaming skills if you ask me. xD

Well looks like the festivity's begin tonight. Vote for me or ill use all the pie plates for salad bowls. Anyone who does vote for me gets pie! >=O CHOOSE WISELY! {evil thunder strikes in the background} MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Signed "Reaper of Null"

Well, the name and picture are pretty self-explanatory, but let me summarise...

A Terran Battlecruiser is a massive, heavily armoured and shielded spaceflight-capable fortress, capable of deploying large groups of fighters, dropships, and other Terran craft, making it effectively able to unload an entire Terran army. It's also armed with multiple incredibly powerful laser batteries that could probably shred the aforementioned Terran army (or any other army for that matter) in mere minutes, and can also be equipped with a devastatingly powerful Yamato cannon, which could do the same in a fraction of a second.

A pretty poor analogy for my gaming skills if you ask me. xD

never played starcraft, was more into diablo..i will be voting for you based on your appreciation for pc gaming

Heh, thanks. xD Although to be frank, my appreciation for gaming is waaay higher than my actual skill level. :P