Guess a number between 1 and 100 *Round 1*

jumpingbeans

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really in it for the prizes. I like doing puzzles. I probably won't accept anything you offer, haha.

Yeah, I've found that out. Livvy too. So you probably won't like the next round much.

I'll credit you for the win, unless Livvy really wants it.

...Where is she when you need her?

Edit: OK. The round goes to Iona. Bye. see you tomorrow!

OK, just about done the next round. Though a lot of people are going to get achievements, so I'll have to go super-speed. :P

Also, there's a few cumulative achievements, and I think I'll give that one out.

Other than, that, the round will be up in half hour, at the most.

Edit: Bit longer than I hoped for, but here it is:

Jolene bid a temporary goodbye to Maxwell, as she, too, set off. It was time for her to pick her daily lottery ticket. She went to the lottery stand, which was different from most lottery stands. Living in a small town, You just guessed a number between 1 and 100, and waited....to hopefully win. Picking a random number, 52, she set back to her house in hopes of winning the lottery.

Your task: Play as other people who lived in the town and guess ONE number, between one and one hundred. If your number if 5 away or less, in either direction, you win the Jackpot! 10 away or less, in either direction, you win half the Jackpot! And if your anymore any, yet still the closest, you win 1/4 the Jackpot. And remember, it's only the closest who wins anything.

Also, there are achievements from this round forth. And 52 is not the correct number ,so you know. It was chosen from a random number generator, after I picked the lotto number. Also, you'll have 24 hours to guess, though I'll have another round start during this round.

Edit (again): I donated your prize, which is around 2.5K, to the JP, so it's an even 40k.

I'm going to wait for a few more guesses, then start the next round, but this round will still be open if anyone who wanted to guess didn't. And remember, it's one guess per person, and no hints from me (not even the Hint from the Store)

Sorry, had to go. The next round will be up in a half hour.

Edit: Okay, here's the round:

Jolene returned to her house, after receiving the lottery ticket. She then realized that she didn't know when, or where, to meet her brother! She phoned him, and, as usual, he made her guess.

Your task: Play as Jolene, and guess a) The house number (1-2000), the Street (1rst-50th), and the time (1:00-12:59 PM). Also, it's not the same number as before.

Sorry the story isn't the greatest, but I'm just thinking of the next round. Also, if you haven't yet, you can still guess for the JP round!