Is TDN down?

Sofa

Is TDN down for everyone, or is it just me? All other web pages are opening fine, but I'm getting the connection time out and 'The server at thedailyneopets.com is taking too long to respond.' :(

Yes, since last night it won't load for anyone.

Ian had been notified about the problem, so I guess he will look into it when he wakes up.

*sigh* I knew there was something wrong, glad it's not just me though. I hope it starts working soon, I've already missed the Snowager today. I don't ever get to do it at the later times. Oh well though.

...Figures I'm retarted. I totally forgot that I could just go to the Mountain place for the Snowager -_-" lol but then again I don't think the map shows up for proxies. They are sites to get passed school blocks. Why they black Neopets is beyond me but whatever...

Jellyneo appears to be down too. Sigh. Maybe that's a sign that I need to do my homework... :P

Jellyneo appears to be down too. Sigh. Maybe that's a sign that I need to do my homework... :P

It's so annoying, really need to get to my wishlist!! *hmph*

Neopets is clearly more important than homework. And I'm not saying that because I'm a bad influence but because it's true! ;)

It's so annoying, really need to get to my wishlist!! *hmph*

Neopets is clearly more important than homework. And I'm not saying that because I'm a bad influence but because it's true! ;)

Lol, just browse and do your work at the same time ^_^ multi tasking rocks.

Lol, just browse and do your work at the same time ^_^ multi tasking rocks.

Haha, done! Just had to read some comics and a chapter for class, not a big deal :P

And now everything's back up! :D

Haha, done! Just had to read some comics and a chapter for class, not a big deal :P

And now everything's back up! :D

Yay ^__^ lol thats awsome. Now to do the dailies.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Xepha).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Xepha if you have any questions regarding this action.