Happy Lenny Day!

hrtbrk

Hmmm... no interesting colors today. <_< I am thoroughly enjoying the way Lennys wear clothes! They got their booties sticking out. It must be difficult to have them wear clothes in real life. :laughingsmiley:

Yay Lenny day! Bleh on the new colors and the girl outfit but I really enjoy most of the archer outfit though. Especially the green pants and the shoes. What is he holding though? An empty quiver or a horn?

I am thoroughly enjoying the way Lennys wear clothes! They got their booties sticking out. It must be difficult to have them wear clothes in real life. :laughingsmiley:

Haha, I know what you mean, I always have an interesting time dressing my lenny. He's bum sticking out tends to make certain things look very odd. The dress this time isn't actually 1/2 bad in that regards though. :laughingsmiley:

Congratulations! darkobsession now has increased Strength!!!

*** SUPER BONUS - You went up 2 points!! ***

i love free training :graduated:

and my lenny is mutant as well so no clothes for him .. but i added the horn to my gallery wishlist ........

whats everybodys fav lenny color? lennys look so cool in some colors, mutant:vulture, brown:red tailed hawk, pink:flamingo :wub_anim: , faerie:peacock, rainbow:parrot,

personally, i like the FLAMINGO!!!

Clothing

lenny_archeroutfit.pnglenny_fancyoutfit.png

Pffftttt the strange woodland horn is just just ridiculous...and I doubt those birds would enjoy wearing shoes...

But it's a crazy world we play in! :D

I really like these sets of clothes :O

Especially the feather hat! But you don't know WHICH feather hat huh? Well I like them both :laughingsmiley: