Metroid Galaxy

Zac

I espscially (sp?) want to have glitters on the site so would anyone with PSP or photshop be willing to make some?

EDIT: you might have noticed the Staff Login link, no one has access to that yet (except me) and Im working on it :P

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll do some glitters... have a five hour break where I'm stuck at uni with nothing to do at the moment so I'll see what I can come up with :D

I know Metroid wants a Metroid one, but what type of others should I try? Neopets-themed, or something else?

I'll do some glitters... have a five hour break where I'm stuck at uni with nothing to do at the moment so I'll see what I can come up with :D

I know Metroid wants a Metroid one, but what type of others should I try? Neopets-themed, or something else?

Isabel came to the rescue! *Insert superhero theme music*

Let's see... You may glitter:

Metroid

A few Neopets-themed ones are okay

Nintendo

Uh...

*Pokes Zac*

*slaps Metroid*

Well seeing as it is a neopets fansite, I think we only should only post neopets glitters there....

you might want to make Metroid a Metroid one though (and me a yoshi :P)

Okay, neopet-themed it is :D I did happen to do Metroid a Metroid one in the mean-time though...

metroidglitter.gif

Its not the best, its easier to glitter cartoony images than ones like this but meh.

BTW Is the TNO tag thingy on it okay? I know most neopets help sites put something on their images to prevent theft, but if you want it changed I can put whatever you want.

Okay, neopet-themed it is :D I did happen to do Metroid a Metroid one in the mean-time though...

metroidglitter.gif

Its not the best, its easier to glitter cartoony images than ones like this but meh.

BTW Is the TNO tag thingy on it okay? I know most neopets help sites put something on their images to prevent theft, but if you want it changed I can put whatever you want.

Heck, as long as it glitters, I'm alright with that! *Huggles new glittery Metroid*

He has 2 accounts I think, I've seen them on the guild board... but yeah, please next time just post the colour and species (or better yet the pic you want glittered). Thanks!

Oh, and here's another paint brush that I did while I was at uni, but didn't get round to uploading...

snowglitter.gif

Here's a few more...

kougraglitter.gifshroyuglitter.gifuniglitter.gif

Good job! *rushes to put them on*

Anyways, some people like to try and find hidden, unrealeased pages...you can try but iguarantee you wont find them :P

Metroid, if you want it, just ask...