And what does THIS button do?

SlightlyCautious

There's a new button in the Habitarium! I don't know if you have to be a certain level or anything... I just refreshed and it was there. (If it does have to do with levels, I'm lvl 41)

It appears you can high-light certain groups (soldiers/nesters/workers). Does anyone know if it can do anything else? Like move a whole group at once (like, if you wanted to house all your nesters or make all your workers gather wood). If all it does is high-light them, it's kinda lame. What do you guys think?

That was one of the updates they released today for Habitarium. As far as I know, it just highlights the profession so you can see easily which one is which. I agree it's pretty dumb. It would be amazing if it could in fact pick up p3s all at once since picking them up only works 1/2 the time for me but saddly as of yet, the button is pretty much useless. But yeah, everyone has that button now.

I think it's rather handy. Makes it easy to see how many of each kind you have (though you need to count quickly) and if you need a new nester or something, you can eaisly find one instead of going "*click* Worker. *click* Same worker. *click* Soldier. *click* Same worker AGAIN...." ad nauseum.

I think it's pretty cool, actually :D

I'm so tired of having to click through all of them to figure out which is which.

It's rather annoying when they all look exactly the same.

I'm working on having all of my Petpets Larnikins!

Because, In my opinion they're the cutest.

I just have to wait for my last soldier Pinchit to grow old and die, and then I can have all Larnikins! :D

I bet I'm going to use that little button a whole load, once I only have larnikins.

While it's pretty basic right now, I'm glad they added this. It gets annoying trying to find specific groups. >.<

Like move a whole group at once (like, if you wanted to house all your nesters or make all your workers gather wood). If all it does is high-light them, it's kinda lame. What do you guys think?

This totally needs to be implemented. It would be so helpful.

I bet I'm going to use that little button a whole load, once I only have larnikins.

I have an all-pinchit farm with mootix soldiers, so I really just need to distinguish between nesters & workers, but my nesters are always nesting. *shrug* I'm glad it's at least of use to some. I really hope that they make it so you can make a certain genre move at once. On the occasions I do want my nesters to harvest, it's a pain moving 40 of them one by one.

Also, it's cool that you can see what you are getting in your next level up now. It does take the mystery away, though. I guess I'm just hard to please.

I think it's rather handy. Makes it easy to see how many of each kind you have (though you need to count quickly) and if you need a new nester or something, you can eaisly find one instead of going "*click* Worker. *click* Same worker. *click* Soldier. *click* Same worker AGAIN...." ad nauseum.

This. Really.

I have an all mootix farm (for now), so it got confusing now and then. Also it's not gigantic and flashy so I'm quite happy with it.

I don't know if being able to move ALL of one group would be a good idea (houses/barracks/hospitals can only hold so many at a time), but having some kind of ctrl+click type deal where you could move multiples at once would be awesome. I seperate my P3s by type in the houses, so being able to select multiples to sort them (along with the handy "identification" button that highlights the different kinds) would save time. Currently I only have 40 P3s and it takes awhile to get them all in their houses when they're all tired and hungry. I can't imagine trying to do this with 100+ P3s O.o

aaaahhhh i would love if it moved all the nesters to their nests, my computer is SOOOO slow and it takes forever to take them off..discard the eggs, and put them back on. I've almost completely stopped playing habitarium due to the slowness, sigh.