FFQ: Get the Av, or Get a Dreamie?

Cornflakes

79 members have voted

1. 1. If I was fortunate enough to get a Fountain Faerie Quest, I would use it to:

• Get the "Buzzin" Av
    • Get a dreamie! (or just a really cool pet!)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I get one during the event, I would go claim the reward to my first FFQ to get the buzzin avatar, and then do the new FFQ and keep the reward for later :P

Well, not everyone is as lucky as you to receive two FFQs! But thanks for stopping by to brag. :laughingsmiley:

Well, I only have one so far.

And I might as well go with the avatar for it because I have no dream pets that I could get with the rainbow fountain. :P

As long as I don't have a second FFQ, I shall keep the reward for 'later' because I just cannot decide myself.

Honestly, I would get the avatar. Saving up for a dream pet just makes the end result so much more satisfying, in my opinion. ^_^

Of course, if your dream pet were attainable only through the Fountain Faerie, that would make things a bit more complicated... ;)

I'd get a dreamie. It'd take a nice little bit of swapping to get the pet in question onto my main, but I'd much rather have one of my dream pets done than an av I'll never use.

I see I'm one of very few that wouldn't go for the avatar. One, I hate buzzes. Two, my avatar count is low enough right now, that I have plenty of time to get a higher count (and hopefully another FFQ) where getting the Buzzin' avatar would be a bigger deal. I'd never use the avatar as a default and adding one more with these circumstances wouldn't be worth it.

The way I look at it is: I could get my Chocolate Draik, which I'd have NO chance of getting without a FFQ (I would never zap a Draik.) or I could add a single avatar to my count.

But if I didn't have any important dream pets or anything, I might go for it.

If I got one, I would definitely go for a dreamie for all the same reasons that Spritzie used (except for the Chocolate Draik :P ). I wouldnt use the avatar, and it is not crucial to my avatar account. I think that getting a dream pet from an FFQ is still exciting, even if you arent saving up yourself.

I would get a dreamie :)

Being under thirteen, and not having access to the neoboards I don't really find a point in collecting Avatars.

Sure, if other people want to collect avatars it's their choice :O

But, I would never be one to collect them because I have nothing to do with them all.

I'd love to make my little Icacles into an Ice pet :D

He'd be so adorable.

Huh. I'd probably paint a Buzz pirate or plushie for the avatar, and then swirly potion it and hope for something cute xD

Or if I manage to trade for a second draik, i might go for pirate. But idk. The appeal of the pirate draik has faded for me over time :P I have most of my dream pets, except for my Mutant Draik, and I need a transmog for that because Wyvern is currently a Kyrii :rolleyes_anim:

I don't like that particular avie, and I'm bad enough at games and such that I'll probably never have an extraordinary avie count, so I would go for the dreamie. I don't know much about FFQs, having never had one, but I hear you can hold them forever, so I'd probably wait and get something nifty like a Choco draik or robot krawk (or is robot lab only?) I'm gonna go read up on FFQs now, just in case.

Colors that you cannot get via a FFQ include Royal, Ice, Robot, MSP, Usuki, Quiguki, Magma and Sponge

Eh, I'd still go for the choco draik or something.

I actually have a FF quest done, I've been kind of waiting until after this month(I've got both my transfers for TDN pets reserved) so I could get the avatar and then give someone their buzz dreamy or do a plushie to put in the pound(It would be pirate, but they lose their clothes.)

I'm actually hoping I don't have to do that and I don't get an FF with this event, mainly because that would mean just the pound. I've pretty much already got all the paint brushes I want for my dreamies, and am about to get a second lab map to put on my other account for the rest.

I was lucky enough to get a FFQ a while back, so what I did was offer it up on the trades and I got a dream pet out of it. I traded a Plushie Buzz for a Zombie Usul. If I got another one I'd get the Maraquan Usul I've been dying for since they came out. Besides a Ghost Usul which I'll paint myself later, that's the last of my dream pets (no, not all of my pets are Usuls).

I'd get the avatar, since there are some colours that are only obtainable trough the Faerie Fountain, and I just hate buzzes.

I can't find a point in wasting an opportunity that could not repeat to get an avatar that really isn't THAT great.