Bilge Dice streak..

ThisIsJ

I've been working like a beast to get the Bilge 24 avatar...now despite getting 24 a ton of times, I still don't have that avatar. But, in the process, I managed to win six times in a row. Looking at the high score table, six times in a row is what all the third place people have scored...but my name isn't in the same "brackets" next to that trophy.(I'm #31 in the high score table, and #8-#34 have the same score.) I'm just trying to figure out if I'll still get a trophy for that win streak? Does anyone know?

The streak avatar makes me want to cry. :laughingsmiley: I tried for it a few months ago, and got a 3rd place trophy for a winning streak of 7.

I don't believe you'll get a trophy. They only give out the trophy to the first people to receive the scores in the trophy slots. So once it goes past the number of trophies it shows, the people that get that score, just get added to the list.

I second what Spritzie said, if you score the same as someone else, your score gets recorded below theirs so if you're not in the bracket you don't get a trophy :sad01_anim: I feel as though the winning streak avatar is practically impossible.

I've been playing bilge streak for years, literally, and I never got more than a streak of 4. It is annoying you didn't get a trophy for it though, but 6 is still a nice achievement :P

I'd bet that someone out there has it because other months I've seen that the top score has been 8 in a row so I'd believe someone has it but I can't prove it. Ridiculously hard to get none the less.

well 8 in a row isn't enough to get the avatar....

and if i get to streak 8 and then lose i think that i can cry hahahaha

i really want to know who's that lucky, and patience hahahaha

I play it at work. I'm at work for 12 hours, so I spend most of the time playing Neopets flash games to earn NP. (There's not a lot of active work to be done, but we have to have someone onsite 24/7, in case something goes wrong.) Towards the end of shift I get bored and restless with the games, so I often play Bilge Dice for the avatar, because it's a change of pace from the rest of the day.

If I ever actually got the lucky streak avatar...I don't think I would ever stop using it lol. I can't believe I ever made it to 6 in a row in the first place.

Yet, I'm probably more likely to get that than the Math's Nightmare one =P Numbers are so not my thing.

If I ever actually got the lucky streak avatar...I don't think I would ever stop using it lol. I can't believe I ever made it to 6 in a row in the first place.

Yet, I'm probably more likely to get that than the Math's Nightmare one =P Numbers are so not my thing.

i'm good with numbers but those avatar are both hard to get!

the maximum i ever got was 7 in a row ... i didnt even notice it .. i won 3 in a row one day and 4 the second day then i lost .. i suppose you can get it if you play "for free" for like 10 hours a day ..... :grrr:

That avatar is driving me crazy. my old account had over 3000 games played and my best streak was 6. I guess the more you play, the better chance you have of getting it <_<

the maximum i ever got was 7 in a row ... i didnt even notice it .. i won 3 in a row one day and 4 the second day then i lost .. i suppose you can get it if you play "for free" for like 10 hours a day ..... :grrr:

to obtain the other bilge dice avatar i played for an entire afternoon(i'm not joking) but the best i did was a streak of 4.... :(

That avatar is driving me crazy. my old account had over 3000 games played and my best streak was 6. I guess the more you play, the better chance you have of getting it <_<

i don't think that this can be possible D:

Haha i don't even want to try for the streak avatar. Unless I start getting more serious with my avatar collecting, I'm not going after it. Getting the 24 avatar was frustrating enough...and besides, I actually like that one :P it has the same border and look as the MSPP av :D