60 yr old vs 20 yr old

Secre

Sorry it sounds like a very odd topic name! But I just watched my father who is 61 beat the living ...ummm...words I can't say on this forum... out of a 19 year old fit male!

The story behind this is that the *insert censored word here* was being very loud and rather insulting about me while dad was next to me (again using words I can't use here!). So Dad told him to shut up. He got aggressive and started squaring up to my father. And Dad said one line...'Come bring it - boy'. And the lad keeps squaring up but backing off at the same time. One of his friends walks in (a regular at the pub and therefore doesn't want to **** on his own doorstep!), and asks if anything is wrong...

Dad fuels the fire here by stating 'you shouldn't bring children to the pub you know, but don't worry, he'd just backing out'. I will point out that Jordan who walked in is only 18...which kind of makes it more insulting!

So yeah, push came to shove and the lad swung at him. Me and my brother covered our eyes although my brother was standing up to defend dad. What followed was a series of high pitched squarks that just didn't sound like Dad...so we opened our eyes...and my 60 year old father had pinned this 20-odd.

Granted my dad does not fight fair...he's 5' 4'' and fairly squat, the lad was approaching 6' 0''. He bites, kicks, pulls hair...and generally fights like a girl! It's where I learned most of my tricks and at 5' 2'' and slim I can take people twice my size. But it's one of those when you realise you are a novice and you can only sit and gawp.

Even my brother sat down to watch the show once he realised his services weren't needed!

But yeah, how often do you get to see a 20 year old ******* get beaten the living ******* out of him by a 60 year old!!!!!! This is not something any of us will forget...or he willl live down for a long time! Well, at the very least I'm gonna remind him of it every chance I get!!!!!

HA! That sounds awesome! And in saying that, I do try to avoid fights, but from the sounds of it the younger guy was just being an idiot and brought it all on himself. I also love the idea that your Dad doesn't fight fair, but at 5'4" I don't think there's a problem. Good on your Dad for standing up for you and holding his own against an idiot teenager.

As someone who has peripherally suffered extreme annoyance and rage due to the presence of halfwit teenagers (I was never one of them, of course), I must applaud your Da for doing what I'm sure most of us long to do, and put butt-faced miscreants (thank you Rory Gilmore) in their place. I've never really seen a brawl before (everyone in Canada is too polite to do anything but apologize profusely at the first sign of trouble XP), but I have no doubt that that would've been entertaining as heck to see. There should be a holiday named after your Dad with drinks all around and fireworks and huzzahs and so forth.