New Game Challenge: Shenkuu Warrior II

Marabot 108

Well, I didn't like the first one at all, so I don't have high expectations for this one. I'll give it a try later.

Okay, I wasn't expecting to get anywhere with this game. I hated the first one, and I was terrible at it. The new game is much better. I beat AAA and got a wearable Grappling Hook.

It's easier than the first game, but definitely still too hard for me to get a good score. Highest I've had so far was 39k (just too few for Abigail).

Oh well, guess this game is just not my thing :P

I love this one so much better than the last one. I'm still a super failasaurous rex at the game but at last I can get more than like 30 that I got in the first version. I eeked out abby's prize, I'll have to keep trying to beat AAA

I realy like the new game, it`s easier than the first one to me... I`m sorry about the background, it looks nice but I have no NC U_U'

OMG, REALLY?! I was playing zen master mode getting 17k as my highest thinking.. HOW am i ever even supposed to get abigail?? I ASSUMED training mode meant no points, as usual. I am so glad I read this and someone said they beat AAA in 2 training mode games. *phew*