Neopets Names

xLaura

whats the best name you've ever seen/you have.

small story:

was curious to see what neopets was named "Laura" so i looked it up..turns out its a green grundo..and its only..151 hours old..can someone explain how this name wasnt taken? im perplexed by this.

Neopets is currently in the process of purging unused accounts, and Laura was apart of the purge.

That said, due to the purge, I've seen many, many awesome names. Snatched up Caillen, myself. (Not that great, but still haha)

I'd say that my best named pets are Kimmopix (purple Jetsam, a spiffy pound catch) and Chrisary (Christmas-starry crosspainted Lupe, created myself). But of course, I like all my pet's names.

My favorite name that I own is Wyvern :D Wyverns are cousins of the dragon, so i'm gonna morph him into a Mutant Draik. I also like my Jetalle and Alytria

I caught Pike in the purge and traded it for Kiawiana the MSP poogle. I was planning on keeping Pike because it's an awesome medieval weapon, but a BD MSP was an offer I couldn't refuse :laughingsmiley:

Soft is the best name I have... but I love all my pets names, even the ones that most people would think are horrible, because they all mean something to me!

I have Globe from the purge too, but he is UFT since I got Soft.