What are a few ways to make significant np after hitting 1mil?

Ella Belle

I just hit one million ^_^

I'm a terrible reseller, I even get massively impatient at lab map pieces. Though if I could find some good items to resell I might be alright, I also just don't know how people do it if the item is worth more than 800k, because of the trading post limit...

I don't know, I probably sound like an airhead.. Any tips would be appreciated =)

I'm a big believer in Food Club and Stocks. Stocks take a while to realize a profit, but if you invest every day in a different 15 np stock, you can get a nice portfolio going that will pay you back in the long run.

Food Club is more risky, but you get your return quicker too. If you find a good guide or guides to follow, you should do alright most of the time. There's a thread here devoted to talking about FC, you might want to check it out.

Games, and restocking. Just practice.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If a single item is over 800k, you could throw it into the auctions.

If it's multiple items such as *cough lab map full set*, most people will try to get a baby pb + w/e amount of NPs they want to bypass the TP trading limit.

^_^

I just hit one million ^_^

I'm a terrible reseller, I even get massively impatient at lab map pieces. Though if I could find some good items to resell I might be alright, I also just don't know how people do it if the item is worth more than 800k, because of the trading post limit...

I don't know, I probably sound like an airhead.. Any tips would be appreciated =)

Congratulations!!! It's an awesome feeling, hitting that milestone, isn't it? :D

I was one of the absolute worst RS'ers out there... And I'm still pretty bad, although I don't practice very much. All you need to do is keep practicing (or using TDN's RS Simulator). If you want you can write a list of some of the items you KNOW restock well (or that are worth a good amount of NP on the SW) and keep that list for that shop next to you while you restock there. Then you'll eventually start to remember the good items. :) What I do, w hich is probably my RS demise, is check the SW uber uber uber fast (or as fast as I can) before I haggle. xP SOmetimes it works. Otherwise I'll then remember to go for that item quickly before they sell out.

I personally do NOT suggest using the stock market. There aren't really set odds on what it's going to do, and it's a HUGE risk that plays out over a span of a few months. There is a Neodaq Report Card that has rated all the live stocks (A+ meaning they hit a good sale price faster than the others, which still takes a few months), but that isn't official, so anything could go wrong. If you can manage to earn a good amount of NP a day so possibly losing at least part of 15k each day won't hurt too much, then go ahead - although you want to use that report card.

I also suggest the food club (where there ARE firm odds and even betting guides). I have a club going under general chat (Food Club Club) where Rugrat0ne and I post suggestions for betting each day.

Games are also still extremeeeely important. Keep gaming as much as you can each day to keep rollin' no matter how much you lose on the SM, or if you lose at the FC, or if you don't have the best day of restocking.

I would suggest stock market and food club. Stock market is good if you have neopoints on hand and don't mind waiting for a few months to see profit. Food Club is only good if you have an old account, since the amount you can bet, and consequently the amount you can win, is proportional to how many days you have been playing neopets.

I have to add another vote for stocks. If you're patient, they can yeild a HUGE profit. What I do is invest 15000 K a day on one 15np stock. But I never take this out of my bank. I make sure I have made the 15k from games or my shop till or dailies so I don't deplete my bank account.

If you have access to SSW, you can try restocking from that. It doesnt require as much speed and you can make a fair profit off of lower ticket, expendable items (food, books, stamps). I wouldn't advise it on the regular SW though. Too much refreshing.

There's also games. For me, KQ is the way to go (np AND prizes, yipee), but if your computer isnt fast enough, Flash games are awsome if you can find the ones that you're good at, or can be played quick. Kass Basher, Fashion Fever, Splat a Sloth and a sponsor game, Big Summer Rush (I think that's what it's called) usually average me about 8k a day and take all of 5 minutes to play.

You could also try restocking from the trading post on higher ticket items. Some people are willing to accept resell (or lower) prices on HTS items to get rid of them quicker. Similarly, some people speciically LOOK for HTS items and will offer a fair price for them. You could also trade for bulk lots of certain items (food, books, stamps, etc) to resell, as TP reselling is not as intensely quick as main shop RSing, though some people take their time accepting offers so again, this requires patience.

But all in all, If you've managed to reach 1 mil, then you're obviously doing something right. Just keep up what you've been doing and maybe add a few upgrades to your daily neo activities.

Good luck :)