Meepits

UnitheXweetok

I think they ARE. They are so cute, and kinda creepy, which I like. but they ARE millions of NP......

And, if they are worth it, which Petpet PB would you use on it?

I, personally, would use a Fire paint brush. It would look so cool on it!

And, what about their Neopedia page??? What are their motives? what are they planning!

No....NOoooo.......NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Meep.

I have an unpainted Meepit, which I had traded another very expensive petpet to get. I haven't given it to any of my pets yet, though. I can't decide which pet it suits best. Ghost is my favourite meepit colour.

In my opinion, if meepits are petpets you really like, more than most other petpets, it is worth the expense. If you just want one for status, I doubt it's worth it.

Of course Meepits are well-worth their price! They are adorable, loyal, and surprisingly good at working with electronics - buy one and you can be sure that you'll never regret it for as long as you live! :D Their plain pink look remains an iconic appearance, instantly recognisable all around Neopia. So buy one today, so you can fund our operations be guaranteed instant, long-lasting satisfaction!

giantmeepitofpeace_notdoom.gif

:whistle:

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm the only person in Neopia who doesn't like Meepits .. because of the Meepit Juice Break game :grrr: :grrr:

haha I can agree with that....I hate that game lol xD i don't think i'll ever get that avatar :P

• 3 weeks later...

I am in love with meepits. Seriously. It all started with the meepit juice break game. (which, btw, I find a little odd, considering they're supposed to be 'spooky' petpets, and yet it's all bright colors and stuff. But that's just me~) I love that game to death. I still have to train to be able to get a trophy one of these days though...

But yea. I'd get a meepit if I could - heck, I'd get a meepit for every single pet of mine. (Cause I'm in loovee with them like that. ;) ) Although, I'd only paint one ghost. :P (As for what I'd paint the others, not sure.)

Meepits = <3

• 2 weeks later...

gah, millions for a petpet...i don't think i'd ever be able to do it, although who knows, maybe i'll cave one day. ^^ before i get a meepit though, i'd probably get a scamander...or a meowclops. that one huge eye is too cute.

Wow! I had no idea they cost so much! But I mean, if you really like it I think any petpet is worth the neopoints! I don't think I could do it, though - I'm such a Scrooge when it comes to my neopoints! I can't even bring myself to buy a striped paint brush right now!

I really, really like the Starry Meepit - it's sooo vibrant!

• 2 weeks later...

awww, I wish I had a meepit. They're so adorable!!! (and creepy...) The only reason I'd actually buy one though would be for an avatar... I don't think there is one though. I can't remember :guiltysmiley:

I'd do anything to get a Meepit I'd call my own, but that'd be a lot of playing Neopets games just to earn Neopoints.

I'd keep the guy Pink, or maybe have him either Ghost, Mutant, or Robot. Meepits... why are they so coveted?

Guest ErikaChristine

I think they're cute, but not cute enough to spend millions of NPs on. I've had the petpet lab turn my petpets into a Meepit a few times, but I've never been attached to them.