Contact Lenses

Empress Keiko

WOOT! Now I dont need glasses! Theonly thing is, it takes FOREVER to get on. I'm not used to sticking things in my eye. At least its better than glasses, even if they were the prettiest glasses ever

It really doesnt hurt. It doesnt hurt at all. They dont feel like anything

I love glasses. Lenses are great, except I need to get used to them. My parents think lenses are better for my eyesight.

I used to have contact lenses but switched back to glasses because I'm lazy. =) The contact lenses didn't hurt when I put them in, only when they get dried out (because I'm bad and didn't take them out every night....like I said--LAZY XD). I think I look better with glasses anyway, I have these cute purple frames that look kind of like Velma's. ^^; Anyway, gonna have to vote glasses here: while with contacts your eyesight MAY get a LITTLE better (mine did!), glasses are much less of a pain in the rear.

And don't worry Keiko, you'll get good at it...you'll even be able to do it without getting em all wet with solution. *pop* in and out! Gross out your friends! XD

^^ thanks! I probably will torture my friends!

I'll try to find my glasses on wikipedia or something...they are very pretty

If you dont want them infected, you use opti-free. that also kills protein build-up. I think they are somewhat of a hassle, but they're only a day old!

You'll get used to it. :)

I've been using lenses for almost a year now - no problems there. I used to have glasses, but they always ended up smashed or scratched. I didn't like them very much. =/

No, contacts are much better. Congratulations. :P

okay, thanks. I want contacts to be enjoyable. I know I'll get used to them. Hey, maybe one day I'll get those eye color changing ones and make my eyes purple...lol

like what? black and orange ones? that would be sooo hotttt. :D

hahaa that looks really corny. I dont wanna look like a freak though. Just different colors on the occasion. those are funny...xD

Well your eyes dont "breathe" as well when your sleeping and they get very dry.

So when you wake up, the contacts get stuck to your eyeball .. and it can be kinda tricky and sometimes painful to remove.. also, it can cause infections...

Overall, contacts are things that should remain moist and soft. Once you keep ur eyes in this condition you rarely even feel the contacts ! Thats why they are so easy to fall asleep in, coz you forget they are in sometimes.

I've gotten the hang of them, and now im too scared to sleep wit them...ew...haha

One day, my eyes will be their normal color, the next day, green or yellow or stuff...something for me to stick out from the rest of the crowd.