OMG How do I make NP???? :(

UnitheXweetok

Oh my gosh I see all these users getting 50k - 100k+ NP a day.

HOW DO THEY DO THIS?

I make a max of 10k a day. Period. I am trying to save up for a meepit, and I will never get there.

During Save the Wheel, a guy donated 1 BILLION neopoints! How do people get this much NP?

Can someone tell me how to get that much NP?????

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Games. That's how I do it. I made about 50-80k a day. I make a list of the games that I can make 1k in easily, as well as other quick NP games. Then I play through my entire list every day.

I also sell nearly everything I find in my shop.

Oh my gosh I see all these users getting 50k - 100k+ NP a day.

HOW DO THEY DO THIS?

I make a max of 10k a day. Period. I am trying to save up for a meepit, and I will never get there.

During Save the Wheel, a guy donated 1 BILLION neopoints! How do people get this much NP?

Can someone tell me how to get that much NP?????

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Neopets Help’.

Games, games, games, and more games. I get usually around 45-50k a day, 60k on good days - which is kind of the low end of the spectrum. If you can manage to get, on average, 45k a day from games, it'll take you a month and a half to two and a half months or so to get 2mil+. Patience is also a key factor.

Overall I suggest gaming like crazy, keeping Habitarium open in a separate tab, KQ if you have time (especially if someone will let you rack up loads of NP before you actually go to complete the game), and restocking. Those all are methods I use to earn NP as quickly as possible.

OH! And patience. I feel the need to mention that twice, because you won't get millions overnight, no matter how much you want to. And whatever you do, do not use a hack or cheat. You will be frozen for sure, and TNT will not be happy about letting you back.

1/ I think sniping and restocking are the best and fastest ways to increase your Neopoints.

2/ Playing Keyquest has many advantages: getting Neopoints from games, selling Paint Brushes, Secret Laboratory Maps, Codestones for more Neopoints and converting neggs into tokens at the Neggery for other sales

3/ Playing Flash/Non-Flash Games are the long way to increase your Neopoints. But because of ads on those pages, it lags a lot and I don't enjoy playing like before...

4/ Taking part into site events (e.g. plots, Altador Cup) give you an access to their related prize shop where you can find some good items to sell

5/ Buying low at the Stock Market and selling high is the longest way to increase your Neopoints (depending on your selling point)

If you do most of those things, then you'll get a lot of Neopoints yearly.

And to answer about the "Save the Wheel" thing, well people with more than 2,920,000,000 Neopoints in bank get 1,000,000 Neopoints as daily interests. At this stage, what I have written above is completely useless...

There's no easy way to make NP unless you already have a ton. If you have a lot of time that you don't mind spending playing the same repetitive games over and over and over again, you can slowly build yourself up that way.

As for me, I pull in my 4k interest everyday, grab my 3k from Whack-a-Kass, grab 900 from Fashion Fever, spin the Wheel of Slime, and have Adver Video running in the back while I do all that. Then I run over to the stock market and buy whatever is 15. Selling is up to you, but if you wait at least until they hit 30 you won't have to wait long. Longer you wait the higher they will go, but the more NP you will need to have sitting in the stock market at any one time.

Just in case you're interested, we actually maintain a list of good NP-making games on our dailies page, which we update regularly to match any game ratio changes. :)

Games, games, games, and more games. I get usually around 45-50k a day, 60k on good days - which is kind of the low end of the spectrum. If you can manage to get, on average, 45k a day from games, it'll take you a month and a half to two and a half months or so to get 2mil+. Patience is also a key factor.

How on earth can you make 50k a day on just games?

I can make around 20k but thats all :(

I make about 60-70k from just games. I have a lot of time at work to play, but I make a list (and change my favorites every month after the ratio changes) with the games I can get 1k at every time, easily and quickly. I play those first. Then I have a list of games I can get 1k at that are a big more time consuming. (Like Extreme Herder 2) Then I have a list of quick NP games, like NC Shopping Race, Usuki Frenzy, etc.

And I just do my best to get them all played every day.

Heh. Loads of time and no homework (but then again that means I have to finish my work in school, but that doesn't matter really, as its easy.. Hehehe), and fast fingers/clicking. A fast computer is always helpful but you can usually manage. You just have to find the games that you can get 1k at for one round, and play those well and quickly right away, then move onto a light RS time, and other games you might not be so good at. You can also get what, 3k from dailies, or more. It takes a LOT of work, and I don't always hit even 40k on some days.

I use games and Habitarium.

The TDN dailies is a good start and http://www.neopets.com/~jubbyjubjack has a list of games to play to get fairly quick NP.

Other than that - take advantage of Half Price Day (3rd of each month) to restock, site events are always good and having Neoquest as an ongoing is a fair source.

Woah! I had no idea how much people make in a day. I haven't played regularly for ages and when I do play I don't do THAT much. Might have to try and start upping the number of games I play each day.

I try a lot of different things: Food Club, Stock Market, Faerieland Employment Agency (it's kind of a gamble though and you might end up losing lots of NP if you choose the wrong jobs), Key Quest, selling stuff I get from plots (hint: sell them YEARS after the plot ends) and REs, etc. If the payout starts dipping, I change to another activity and see how well it pays, etc.

And I try to play the 2x NP games, as well as make NP while trying to get game avatars. The amount I make ranges from 10-400K/day (that's from stocks), but it's worked for me so far.

Guest shanemk

One big way to earn NP, but also a long-term way, is to get a shop of great size (700+), and join a top-tier mall. Then everything you buy and sell in your shop, from pizza slices to dubloons, you can jack the price up 400% and vewbs will STILL buy it. That is, of course, if you will be comfortable ripping off newbies with those insane prices.