What happened ???

voyager

I was on neopets, trading items, I go to accept a bid...and I get this error message all of a sudden

"Error: You have a Neopet that is currently in transit. You must wait for that to complete prior to creating more Neopets."

What just happened here ? I didn't start a transfer or go to create a new pet ???

Everything I click on, even "contact us" keeps taking me to this error message ...and when I go to sign in ...

???

I read something similar today, where a person did not get the items she bid on and won. Sounds like the Trading Post is full of glitches? :(

but I can't even login, it gives me the same error screen, I had a family member go to their account and look me up on their neofriends list... and it says I have no pet !!!!

I had everything pin protected ... I don't think this is a trading post glitch, or could it be ??? The trading post activates a transfer ???

i had a problem with logging in a few days ago. i just ask for neo to send my log in info. apparently my pw got changed just slightly somehow. no one hacked me or anything, but it was probably a glitch with the database.

i had a problem with logging in a few days ago. i just ask for neo to send my log in info. apparently my pw got changed just slightly somehow. no one hacked me or anything, but it was probably a glitch with the database.

How do I get into contact with the neopets team ? if I can't log into my account and access the pages ... I can log in, it's just that same error page message ...

I really hope it is a some sort of glitch, but my profile to other users says I have no pet ! .. I hope that comes back too ... and I wonder why nobody else has reported my similar situation...

I mean can you get CG'ed even with pin protection on everything ? ...

How do I get into contact with the neopets team ?

If you're still having trouble, you can get in touch with TNT here. :yes:

If you're still having trouble, you can get in touch with TNT here. :yes:

I did clear my cache, like I do quite often, and the problem is still there, I will send a ticket tomorrow, I'm just too disgusted right now to clearly explain things.... what is most upsetting is ...reading on my profile ...

This user has no Neopets to speak of. How sad. :(

I only had one ...

One of the trades I had up is still there, ... but I found this out by looking at a family members account and when they pulled my profile up and checked on the trades ... but I still only get that error message when signing on ...

Does this seem to be a "CG" ? .... and does anyone know of someone who was "CG'ed" and got their account back ??? from the neopets team ?

To ease your mind, I'm fairly certain that CGing has been white listed and is currently not a problem on Neopets. However, that does not mean you accidentally clicked on some phishing link or something of that sort (not saying that you did, but you never know).

Hopefully it's a terrible glitch gone wrong because it seems odd that someone traded away your pet at the same time you were on your account. Have you tried searching to see where your pet is? Does it show up on some random account?

Also to ease your mind, yes, several accounts have been returned from being CG'd but I don't feel that is the problem here.

To ease your mind, I'm fairly certain that CGing has been white listed and is currently not a problem on Neopets. However, that does not mean you accidentally clicked on some phishing link or something of that sort (not saying that you did, but you never know).

Hopefully it's a terrible glitch gone wrong because it seems odd that someone traded away your pet at the same time you were on your account. Have you tried searching to see where your pet is? Does it show up on some random account?

Also to ease your mind, yes, several accounts have been returned from being CG'd but I don't feel that is the problem here.

You eased my pessimism a little, I still feel it's at best 70-30 I won't get it back...

I never clicked links sent to me on neopets, I didn't have a guild, I didn't have a shop, I liked the trading post and auctions feeling it was more secure and fair to all players ...

I was in paranoid mode actually... so a phishing link isn't likely to me ... I did search neopets for my pets name, and interestingly it comes back as me as the owner, my user name and everything ... no changes, when I do click on my name, where it says owner, the profile still gives me that "how sad" line...

I'm just going to get some sleep, and let time work things out.... like when they changed servers not too long ago and a lot of people found themselves mistakenly frozen...

Thanks so very much to all that provided their time, insights, and comments ....

yikes! ill be staying away from the post for a while. i dont have anything i need to sell anyways currently. good luck!:)

I'm thinking it was more of a glitch, ... It's the first time in the six-plus years I have been playing, and I use the post and auction a lot !

I got my account back to normal, the ticket I sent is still open though....and when I signed onto my account it said a transfer had been canceled and gave me the name of a neopet not username... perhaps in some freak way when I went to accept the bid, it generated the adoption-transfer/phtml protocol ...

It took almost 4 days, but I'm restored :D, neopets is a trivial thing, but it's part of my routine, and without it, it was like some addiction ...even though it's a small part of the digital world ...

Thanks again to all those for "guiding along optimism" ... b)

Maybe someone tried to transfer-Trade-Thing their pet for yours?

Yours could be stuck in Transit, whcih is why it keeps saying you don't have a pet.

Well that's all past-tense now, and hopefully it stays that way ...

if this happens again, and i find out the name of the pet being traded is the same, I will report ... but I'm not the reporting type, i play "strictly fair" ... like a few hours ago a newbie made a bid by mistake 10,000 np higher than the asking price of the item I was trading , ... I rejected the bid, and told the person, and the person got back their points ... 0:) :king: