Transmogrification Avatar Advice?

whattawiseguy

Hey everyone! Right now I have three pets, and one opening for the ALP. One is my dream pet, one i'm saving up for a PB for, and I have a lab pet.

However, I wanted to get the Transmog. avatar and I feel like it's a waste to just use it on a pound pet or something and give it away....

What should I do? :/

Personally, this is what I'm going to do:

My husband wants a couple mutant pets. So when I'm ready, I'll find out what pet he wants, we'll discuss names. I'll create it, buy the Transmog potion, and morph it. Then I'll give it to him. I get my avatar, he gets his mutant pet.

I would say, if you don't mind losing the NP, use a potion on a pet, make it well named (but not a name you'd want in the future) then adopt it out, or trade it for a pet you want.

I'd second the morphing + trading option. Maybe check the board and see if anyone is looking for mutant pets and what species they'd want. Then you can create one that had a better chance for a trade. Getting in direct contact would be a good idea, then you could see what they would have to offer once you've morphed your pet.

These are all great ideas except I don't really have room...I suppose I can put my lab pet on a side... or morph IT and just keep zapping anyway.

and i've always liked Tyrannian Uni's, which are around the same price and a few mutants...

So I suppose I can trade for one of those if someone is willing. I have no idea xD

wow. Another one. Why's everyone hating on the mutant pets? I love mutant pets (Ok. Not all but most of them) :P

Get a lupe mutant. Those are so cool and you can probably trade one for something pretty decent. If you want something cheaper....

Use a buzz, chia, Eyrie, jubjub, kougra, lenny, korbat or a pteri transmog on a well named pet and I'll trade you a cloud poogle? Or a well named Jetsam? That's all I got lol

wow. Another one. Why's everyone hating on the mutant pets? I love mutant pets (Ok. Not all but most of them) :P

Get a lupe mutant. Those are so cool and you can probably trade one for something pretty decent. If you want something cheaper....

Use a buzz, chia, Eyrie, jubjub, kougra, lenny, korbat or a pteri transmog on a well named pet and I'll trade you a cloud poogle? Or a well named Jetsam? That's all I got lol

Ahh, I changed him before I read this! And I don't have a problem with mutants I just don't have room for one really :/ A couple of them are amazing:

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=TimpaniDivides

He's my lab pet. So if I keep him and he gets a species change from the ray, will he be mutant still or go back to a red or blue? I'd rather he stayed mutant :P lol, anyway, if anyone wants him I will consider trades!

Thanks again everyone!

He's my lab pet. So if I keep him and he gets a species change from the ray, will he be mutant still or go back to a red or blue? I'd rather he stayed mutant :P lol, anyway, if anyone wants him I will consider trades!

Thanks again everyone!

If he changes species, he will change to a basic color of the new species.

You could post him on the Adoption and Trading Center board to see what offers you might get for him, to trade.

Personally, this is what I'm going to do:

My husband wants a couple mutant pets. So when I'm ready, I'll find out what pet he wants, we'll discuss names. I'll create it, buy the Transmog potion, and morph it. Then I'll give it to him. I get my avatar, he gets his mutant pet.

Weird. This is what my boyfriend and I are going to do, also. It really is a pretty good idea. Maybe you can find a neofriend or guild member who's been dying for a mutant pet.

You can transmogrify your lab pet into one of the not so fortunate looking pets like an Usul, Meerca or Moehog ... they almost never grow on you .. whileas a mutant Lenny or Lupe look wonderful and are for keeps ... after that you keep zapping it ...

I did that mistake once (on my old account) and changed a lab pet into a mutant lenny (the potion used to be for 100k then) ... and i could never change him back .. so i changed another one of my favorites into a mutant lenny and went back to zapping my lab pet ... and the first thing I did on this account was get a Mutant Lenny :D