Jhudora Quests

Lux

So I happened upon this old topic:

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/20063-jhudoras-cloud-issue/

I have some related questions:

How can you find out your 'current' score, for that month? (if that is indeed how it works). I'm assuming your hi-scores will retain the highest score you achieved in one given month?

What if you are in the process of doing quests (i.e. not starting again at level 1) when a month starts, will you then start again at 0 points but on a later level? Are there more points for higher levels, and are the points you get per level set or variable?

I'm curious to know how this works before deciding whether to pursue it. Is a Grand Master score (75000) for this game realistic? Is the score in your hi-scores cumulative or is it the highest scoring streak in any given month?

Do you keep both your monthly score and your 'current' overall score?

Well, to start off here, I feel as though I am not going to give you the best of answers but here's what I've got none the less.

Your score that you currently have can be found on the page where you accept the quest, if you did not start with zero at the beginning of the month, it is much harder to tell your monthly 'current' score. You would have to score high enough to be in the top 100 so that you could find your name in the list to determine your score. I'm pretty sure though that the first quest you do in the new month will set your monthly score back to what it is, sorry if that's confusing. But what I mean is that for example, if you did your last quest in december, going to Judhora's cloud today may say that you have a score of something like 20,000 but if you do your first quest in january today, after you complete it, I believe it would change to say 1000 but your level would still go up. I may be wrong here since I usually start from 0 at the beginning of the month.

Again, I'm not really sure on this answer but I believe that the quest level doesn't really matter that much point wise. The points you get do vary but I believe that they are based on the time you take and maybe a little bit on the level but generally speaking each time you complete a quest, you get about the same amount of points.

Currently for this month, there has been no one to reach 75000 yet but it appears that a few people will by the end of the month, meaning that if you actually want the grand master title you will have to start at the beginning of next month and do a quest almost every 12 hours. That score may be cumulative but I seriously doubt it. Also I'm not really sure why you would really care about the grand master title since no one really sees it but if you want a trophy which is what I went for, then you definitely have to start at the beginning of the month and do one quest every 12 hours.

Right now, my high score shows the highest monthly score I got from getting level 20 this month and I'm pretty sure I've gotten cumulatively highly than that so I'm going to assume that it shows only your top monthly score.

Hope this helped, sorry if it is wordy or if there's any false information, I tried my best, good luck :)

I'm not concerned with what people see, I want the Grand Master, not the trophy.

Thanks for the info.

If you fail a quest, does your score reset back to zero? Meaning the only way to get such a high score is to pay millions?

I was thinking the hi-score might be like Pyramids for example where you have the cumulative record saved and the monthly record for the trophies. I gather from what you're saying this is not the case. Shame.

I'm not concerned with what people see, I want the Grand Master, not the trophy.

Thanks for the info.

If you fail a quest, does your score reset back to zero? Meaning the only way to get such a high score is to pay millions?

I was thinking the hi-score might be like Pyramids for example where you have the cumulative record saved and the monthly record for the trophies. I gather from what you're saying this is not the case. Shame.

If you fail a quest the score is reset to 0 and you have to start again. So yes, it's expensive.

I'm not sure whether the scores are saved for the Grand Master, but for the trophy you definitely need to start that month.