Shockwave Help!

super_almoner

Okay, so I've installed the plug-in, but I still can't get the games to work. For example, when I open Hannah and the Ice Caves sometimes I can play, but I simply can't send my score, or it just loads to black. Does anyone know how to fix this? I use Firefox by the way. I'd really appreciate some help...

Unfortunately the Shockwave player is just extremely buggy - I've never been able to get it to function reliably on any browser myself. :(

I can't get any shockwave game to load .. esp. Dice Escape , Gourmet Bowls .. Slorg Attack .. Hannah caves sometimes works but most often not ... and I'm horrible at it anyway I don't have the patience to go through the guides level by level it takes a lot of my time .. but Dice Escape and Gourmet bowls I know I can get the avatar from them ..... however I can't load the game for the life of me :(

TNT has been ignoring all the pleads for a long time now and I don't think they're even considering fixing anything at the moment ...

Apparently this is a common problem. I'm using a brand new computer (less than a month old) and have problems. I managed to get all of them to work in IE except for Gourmet Club Bowls, which doesn't like to work on any browser. My advise would be to try a few different browsers if you're able to. Some of the games work for me in Chrome, but not in IE or FF, or they'll work in IE but not Chrome or FF or FF but not Chrome or IE.

I could play all of these games on my old computer, when I had Windows XP. Since my old computer died, and I got a new one with Vista, I can't play any of them.