Habitarium Out Of Beta!

hrtbrk

i agree- i don't really use NC unless i get it from a daily or something. I feel like TNT has really focused on NC and its getting kind of old for me now...oh well. Still super happy that they added new levels ^_^ but i wish they would have added more actions that the P3s can do besides harvest, nest, and repair. but i guess i can't be greedyy

The only reason I'm still playing is for the NP, they need to add more stuff :(

Same! The NPs are nice, but otherwise... eh, pretty boring. Discarding eggs constantly.

Is there a way to check if an egg is fully ready to be hatched/harvested without lifting up the pet? I know that's what the bar is supposed to do but it's showing full but the egg apparently still needs a little more time which is annoying.

Not that I know of.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

habitarium was pretty glitchy for me yesterday and today.

i'm not sure what the problem is, but i keep the habitarium window open all the time, and the pets just don't go to deposit the materials anymore, so i don't get any points. i need to constantly refresh to have the new points added up.

anyone else experiencing the same issue?

I was having the same issue too but I just thought it was either my computer lagging or their server being slow, but as a side note, even if it doesn't show up right there, you still are receiving the points because I forgot to refresh it and then walked away for a couple hours and when I came back the game looked frozen but after refreshing apparently it had been going fine the whole time even if the graphics were messed up because I got like 200 xp.

did you only get 200xp after 2 hours of being away? that's not that much. i get that if i refresh after a few minutes...

it used to be the case that if you had the habitarium window open, you'd get more points faster. now, it seems to only work if i refresh constantly.

i don't know what's wrong - i also thought it may be my computer or the server, but then it has been like this ever since the game was out of beta.

Umm, wow, yes, I did get 200xp after a couple hours. But I'm not that high in levels so I don't really have that many workers, I have way more nesters. But yeah, I haven't played in a couple days or so but they do seem to be fix problems like this eventually :rolleyes_anim: while yes it's out of beta, there's still room for it to grow.