BIG NEWS!!!!!

I_LIKES_PI

absolutely...it was a lost desert paint brush

I got it from the neopia central 3.x wc pieces....after you form a map you get a PB and 2000np and i got a lost desert PB I was sooo shocked

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Congrats on the paintbrush! Looks like the price on those is around 2 mil. How'd you get it?

Edit: Got it. Well, Congrats! Looks like you can sell that for quite a profit. ^_^ Or just use it.

around the time I joined this site...I had to tell someone

yeah well If you can get a LD PB I'm guessing that you can get other PB's previously retired

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Well, here's what TDN lists as possible prizes anyway. Also I think there are a few occasions where retired items get given out like rare item codes and what not, retired doesn't mean it actually disappeared off the face of Neopia anyway...just their silly labels and what not...

The retired label just means it won't appear is any shops, including the Hidden Tower and Smuggler's Cove. It is possible to get retried items, like some of the PBs, from REs, maps, certian dailies, and I think Keyquest (though I'm not sure of the exact rarity of the PBs it gives out).

However, it is still extremely rare to get a PB from anywhere. Congrats!

Retired means it doesn't sell in Neopian "official" shops anymore ... but you can get it via random events or map pieces or goodie bags etc ...

The Lost Desert PB used to be a Hidden Tower item ......

Sloth gave me a Draik Trans Potion once and it is retired .... I don't know which shop used to sell it but I think Kauvara ...

Untitled.jpg