Habitarium <_<

Alice ☮

Ugh! Everyone's talking about how awesome Habitarium is, but whenever I go to play, I start at the beginning where you pick your location and whatnot and they start explaining things. But then, at some point, it says "So, let's take a closer look at your P3s. Try picking them up and dragging them around the Habitarium." Then it's stuck. I pick them up, drag them around, but nothing happens. And it stays like this forever. Am I doing something wrong? And the only buttons I have are for turning sound and music on/off. I'm super confused and a little frustrated -__-;

I've been having the same problem! I read that you're supposed to pick up your p3s for a certain amount of time, and eventually one will die and you can move on. After clicking and holding on an off for 30 min and my p3 didn't do anything, I figured it was a bug. I really want to play though!!!

That happened to me, like 3 times after I tried to restart. What worked was that I restarted and picked a different location. What should happen is after you pick up some p3s and move them around, one of them will turn into a gem, and the tutorial will continue. If your p3 is not turning into a gem after like a minute or so, I doubt it ever will turn to a gem, so you should probably restart.

That's been a widely reported bug. Just keep restarting. It's frustrating, but eventually one of the P3s should die and turn into a gem, and then you'll move along. It happened to me twice, I believe. It should sort itself out though. =]

Best of luck!

Do you think there's ever gonna be more levels coming up? I heard there are, but I'm kinda stuck doing the same thing. Getting pretty tired of it. T-T

I know what you mean :(

I have a Habitarium window constantly open just so the p3s can level up. If I actually sat and watched them do the same things over and over and over again, I would go crazy.

Ugh! Everyone's talking about how awesome Habitarium is, but whenever I go to play, I start at the beginning where you pick your location and whatnot and they start explaining things. But then, at some point, it says "So, let's take a closer look at your P3s. Try picking them up and dragging them around the Habitarium." Then it's stuck. I pick them up, drag them around, but nothing happens. And it stays like this forever. Am I doing something wrong? And the only buttons I have are for turning sound and music on/off. I'm super confused and a little frustrated -__-;

Apparently the Habitarium wants to test your patience early! As everyone else has said, it's a very very common bug. You just have to hold your horses and keep trying. :)

Guest Yoshinho

I did not have this problem I made mine the first day of release to public, no problems so far. Except the occasional glitch were my petpetpets might go out of the habitat if I drag them but that stopped for now.

Is anyone else having trouble with raids? I cick to do one, choose the number of soldiers to send, then click to confirm, then it stays dark with the loading circle forever.

Guest Yoshinho

I raid a lot it works fine for me. Try refreshing the page, that normally fixes it I only got that glitch once and I refreshed then it fixed itself.

CAn someone tell me how im supposed to buy the hospital if my storage unit wont hold more than 2500 stones? do I have to wait til I can level up the storage first?

You can have more than 1 storage. I have 3 by now :)

Thanks I just bought another one, hopefully ill be able to get the hospital tomorrow if I get one more storage then wait for them to fill them up.

You can have more than 1 storage. I have 3 by now :)

I dont have any Pinchits, is there any way to get more of them? They all turned to gems at once and I got left with none.