mxpxrocks222

I have an idea for the Avatar section. On the Avatarlog page (which is down for maintenance) they had an option where you could view the avatars by the percentage of people who had them on their site. This was the only reason I visited that site and I thought it was really useful, especially for the randomly awarded ones since it kind of showed how likely you were to get it. And it was also nice when I could see how few people had some of my older avatars ^_^

Don't know if this is feasible, but I know at least I would really appreciate the addition.

I love the sounds of this idea! And being able to have a link to your list of avatars you need still, and avatars you have. It would be a really cool addition to the Avatars user panel :)

I love the sounds of this idea! And being able to have a link to your list of avatars you need still, and avatars you have. It would be a really cool addition to the Avatars user panel :)

In recent months, we have added the ability to generate a code of both avatars you have, and avatars you still need, so that you can post them on pet pages and things like that. (And the counters link to your avatar checklist profile, which shows the ones you have.)

• 3 weeks later...

Yea this is what I'd like to see. Because people have asked to see which ones I have and my petpages are full right now xD

If you have a side account, you could use one of the pet pages on your side account and link to it.