I'm one pet away, from achieving all my goals :O

Atta

Oh, and. What do Avatars on Neopets do, Anywayy? :O

I don't understand why people collect them.

I need new Goals now.

I didn't expect it to be so easy to reach the ones I had...

Avatars are only actually useful for the neoboards really, but it's kind of a status symbol to have a lot of avatars. People spend a lot of np on gaining them and are so proud of how many they have. It's also because it;s on your look up so is visible to anyone who wants to see it.

You could try starting to collect stamps - but that would be a long term goal!

• 4 weeks later...

I have been waiting to Paint my main pet Arlyone Halloween. I originally wanted him to be Grey, but recently changed my mind due to the costs and what not. So I am still working on earning nps for him. I want to have Picassolin painted Magma and I am happy with Vexillator, but I need to have him transfered over in March :)

My current goal is painting my Shoyru with Maraquan Paint Brush and training my Faerie Pteri (for future plots :P)... I was quite upset about having the ability to buy Faerie Paint Brush right after the converted version of pets had released... Anyway, my Faerie Pteri is still pretty... :)

For my dream goals, I probably need like 40mil more nps D:

Draik morph, Desert PB, Faerie PB, Pirate PB, White PB

and since I want a UC, I'll probably need another WN trained draik to trade up for a high end one :P

I already have my MSP which was one of my dream pets, though I really want it to be UC :( I also really want a Maraquan Blumaroo and Zombie Draik.... If it ever does happen it's going to take a really really long time. Thankfully Maraquan paint brushes have gone down from 11mil to around 8 so I've got a bit more of a chance now!

Come on FFQ.......

Lucky you guys...I'm FAR from my goals. I can dream though :P The only reason its probably so unstable cause they keep on changing(:

Anyways, my goals are:

1.) Get a Desert paint brush for my Xweetok

2.) Get a Spotted paint brush for my Koi

3.) Get lab ray so I can zap my Shoyru (into a cool color/Chomby/MSP Poogle)

4.) Get a Draik/Krawk

Right now, I only have...500k in the bank. Yeah, you can say I'm a big dreamer. :P