Would you do it?

StarryEyed502

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong place. I wasn't sure what it came under.

I have a Ring of the Lost which was a prize from a plot I did years ago. I really want a Draik. Would it be sensible to trade the Ring for a Draik Egg?

My pets aren't really up for a battle. I can't afford to train them much past where they are now. I'm in conflict whether to do it or not, so I'd like your opinions please.

I'm not sure of where it falls on the ETS-HTS scale, but it's a rare BD item worth about 13 mil on the TP. I'd say you could get a colored Draik egg for it if you find the right person. I'd certainly try.

Worth, though also tied to market value, is also personal taste. If you have a really rare item that you don't really want/ can't won't use, why not trade it for something that you DO want if you can find someone willing to make the trade? Good Luck!

I'm in the same boat as Anime.. I've never even heard of it, and i have no clue if it is HTS or not.

One of my sayings is "If there's a tiny chance it'll work, and it won't hurt to try, take that chance!"

Ring of the Lost is one of the best weapons out there and it is very well sought after. I used to have one on my old account which got frozen in 2006 and did wonders in the BD with a pet half as strong as my current BD pet.

It is perfectly fine to trade a ROTL for a Draik egg. After all, Draik eggs are normal items that can be bought/sold. Not all people hatch them. Some feed them to their pets as gourmet (horrible, I know, but some people would do anything for a trophy) ... other people collect them in their galleries. Hatching the egg is entirely up to you, so it's not considered trading an item for a pet.

Good luck finding a Draik egg. I believe the ROTL is a very good offer for one.

I wish you the best of luck in your trade! I agree with Steam: If you have something you don't want and want something you don't have, it seems a trade is a sensible solution. *crosses fingers* Hope you find a willing person to trade. =]