The Faeries Ruin: Prizes Next Week & Solutions Released!

hrtbrk

We know you are all waiting for the Epilogue and Prize Shop to go live, but we still have some points to work out. Good news is, we're pretty certain they will be ready for next week! :)

logo.png

In the meantime, we wanted to reward you for your patience. The Faeries' Ruin Solutions Page is now ready for you to mull over. Get your fine-toothed combs ready!

Finally! Thank you... Unfortunately, I missed the first BD step because my account was still frozen after being hacked. I was able to make up the steps that I missed, but of course, you couldn't do the BD steps once they closed...*sigh* :( I managed to complete all achievements except for 6, that includes the first BD step, two from the second BD step and 1 from the last BD step. My pet was not strong enough. :sad01_anim:

I missed 3 achivements, all from the BD, and yes, that was because my pets endurance... I´m training them better to fight in subsequent events. ^^

How does the prize shop work?? Is it kind of like the altador cup prize shop?

Yes, it should be similar to the Altador Cup prize shop, which is in turn similar to previous plot prize shops. :yes:

wooooooooooooooooooo yes finally.

I really want to get my prizes!!! I didn't do too bad, but I missed a few of the BD deeds cause the highest thing I could beat was the second one.

im so excited i cant wait!!!!! :woot: :evo: :S <---------my face right now is a combination of those 3 emotes.

I didn't partcipate in any BD segments.

Got stuck on one segment.

Barely did anything else.

Lost all interest in the plot.

In other words, my points count will suck, and I don't care. I'll settle with a cheap item, and sell it eventually.