Blumaroo - Chef Bonju

Superfly

Um... Fauna means animal life.

"Fauna is a collective term for animal life of any particular region or time. The corresponding term for plants is flora. Flora, fauna and other forms of life such as fungi are collectively referred to as biota.

Zoologists and paleontologists usually use fauna to refer to a typical collection of animals found in a specific time or place, e.g. the "Sonoran Desert fauna" or the "Burgess shale fauna"." from Wikipedia.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to find someone with an orange blumaroo or a cyodrake. Or try different things in the pot..

Does TDN have a Cyodrake, we never got a straight yes or no answer.

I don't think so either, becuase it isn't needed for an avatar. You only have to visit the lookup of a pet with one attachted to it. So there goes that.

First Post Updated.

I think it would be good if we went through all the old editorials. Last night I went through the last 3, and came up with nothing. Maybe you could start where I left off, then post the number of where you ended and someone will start.

If you find anything about Orange Blum., Bonju, or the avatar, then post the entire question and answer, and what editiorial it came from, just in case we want to look back it it.

EDIT: Great theory, I am going to add it, the thing is we need to find someone with a Cyodrake, they don't have to give it to anyone, they just have to take the Orang Blum. and try it. The petpage person has a Orange Blum. and she's willing to lend him out to test theories, but we NEED a Cyodrake.

First Post has been updated.

• 1 month later...

They are to much money to just chip in a little. I'm not exactly sure on how much, but it is way to much, plus we don't want to take away from the ALP's income, now do we.