Blumaroo - Chef Bonju

Superfly

BONJU SOLUTION: here!

chefbonju.gif

So far, no one has found this avatar yet. I think we should go on a hunt and see what we can figure out. Any clues, any theories, this is the place to put them.

I am currently refreshing the page to see if its randomly given out when you visit. I'm sure this and many other theories have been tested, but we can't give up hope. No one is looking for this avatar, its the only one that Neopians havn't been able to solve. I know that the members on this forum are smart, and we can do it. So if you have theories, post them. If you have tried something and you know it doesn't work post it. Lets start keeping track of things we have tried and things we havn't.

Things you can do to help. (taken from link below)

1. Anyone with an Orange Blumaroo a Cyodrake, please contact me by PM. Thank you.

2. If we have an awsome graphics person, who could work with images, trying to figure out what certain faded words say in 3 images, please contact me by PM.

3. Mix Pizza and Nacho foods in the MCV. 3 Combos have been tried already: Yam Lime Pizza Slice & Nachos with Cheese, Meat Feast Pizze & Nachos and Cheese, Pizza & Nachos with Cheese.

4. If you have the book "Hobans Map Book" Please contact me by PM.

5. If you have the item "Hobans Hat" (I think that is what it is called) Please contact me by PM.

6. Search through editorials and see if any clue about Bonju, or the avatar are there. (Orange Blumaroo?)

Theories

1. This avatar might only be available on Aug. 7th each year, the date it was released.

2. Having an Orange Blumaroo as your active pet and posting "Chef Bonju" on the neoboards.

3. Can it be possible that... An orange blumarro with a cyodrake... then say 'Chef Bonju' to it on quickref page?

Clues

Link: http://petpages.neopets.com/~Triedandtested

Quote from Snarkie: "It wasn't time based, nor was it BD related." Screenie to proove it is located in the above link^

:thumbsup: Lets Go :thumbsup:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could've had something to do with the plot. I don't think it did though, becuase then I think it would've been awarded alredy. But who knows whats in TNT's mind...

I don't think staff members are allowed to tell us answers, or even clues for that matter, if they did something probably would've been publicly released by now. I'm willing to give it a shot though, which board do you think would be best, I might try a premium board, neo-staffers lurk there a good bit.

Go a head, see if you get a responce, post here any reply you get, so we have it saved, just incase there is a clue. I will post something on the Premium Neo-Boards.

EDIT: Thanks Sam. ^

Wouldn't that look like I was a Noob though, all people would do is say there is no way to get it, shut up. I think I will write something that will get people to work on the avatar again, kinda like I did here.

Here is something from the Premium Neoboards.

"I thought of something, but I can't afford it... Try saying something abbout Chef Banjo to a cydrake?"

So does anyone have one, or know what they are.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Note: I will be posting all tested theories in my first post from now on.

EDIT: Yes, people have tried certain recipes, but maybe we just didn't try the correct one. Maybe if we all try something, post what you try here, and then I will post it in my first post, so someone else doesn't retry it.

EDIT: I have added something to my first post, it is a link, please take a look at it.