Happy Gnorbu Day!

hrtbrk

Adorable plushies!!! And I`m with you Jesse: the plushies are cuter than the neopet :P

i love the plushies! Probably will buy one, even though they just sit in my inventory waisting space, that is, until something important happens that makes me put it in the SBD. I feel so lazy...

Looks like the hold up was that they couldn't decide on which Island Gnorbu to release!! haha

This one looks a bit different - some of the clothing that was found earlier is missing and the greens don't really match, IMO!

I see what you did there, TNT :P

I'm not a big fan of Gnorbus. The island and snow colourations are average.

But that one outfit... Is it suppose to be Amish/ Jewish inspired? xD

The clothes, the clothes! I love the girl clothes! I'm probably never going to get them unfortunately, but I love them!

And for those of you who have a facebook account, TNT are asking on their wall where we think the next plot should take place :D

I have a Facebook but don't know how to use it at all, any Shenkuu fans want to suggest it?

But that one outfit... Is it suppose to be Amish/ Jewish inspired? xD

Looks more old western to me.

I actually rather like the Island Gnorbu. I think it's because the skirt sort of covers its...rear. Yes, that's right, I don't like gnorbus' weird butts. They tend to make the pet look weirdly foreshortened and unbalanced.