Chocolate World Userlookup [WIP]

Makawo

ChocolateWorldUserlookupFinal1.png

Heres yet another userlookup, destined for the premade line I think.

Currently work in progress, however feel free to post your opinions and feedback on this latest one.

You can also view my Xandra Userlookup, and also suggest userlookups for me to create!

Peace out.

That's really awesome :O I think the drop shadows under the modules could be slightly darker to differentiate them from the bg more, but other than I think it's amazing! :D

May i ask how you code the full-image layout? I've been working on my userlookup most of today, and it's CSS based. I haven't found any good tutorials for an image-based layout though. :)

That's really awesome :O I think the drop shadows under the modules could be slightly darker to differentiate them from the bg more, but other than I think it's amazing! :D

May i ask how you code the full-image layout? I've been working on my userlookup most of today, and it's CSS based. I haven't found any good tutorials for an image-based layout though. :)

I used to be one of the userlookup/graphic designers for Neo Nutters of Neopia, which has now closed down and all content will be moved to SunnyNeo, but during my time there I had met another designer who I worked with alot on graphics, She had particular skill with coding, so she codes whilest I design. Now NNoN has gone we still work together and intend to make our own mini-service up etc.

Shes the one who codes the full-graphic UL's, so unfortunately I cant tell you how to do it tehe. You can always ask her, but we are sworn to secrecy of this ancient art. :P

Thank you for the comment however!

Happy new year ;)

This looks really nice. I don't have any suggestions, as I think it looks great as it is. I especially like the lettering at the top and how it appears as if it's made of that hardening chocolate shell.

Great job!

I used to be one of the userlookup/graphic designers for Neo Nutters of Neopia, which has now closed down and all content will be moved to SunnyNeo, but during my time there I had met another designer who I worked with alot on graphics, She had particular skill with coding, so she codes whilest I design. Now NNoN has gone we still work together and intend to make our own mini-service up etc.

Shes the one who codes the full-graphic UL's, so unfortunately I cant tell you how to do it tehe. You can always ask her, but we are sworn to secrecy of this ancient art. :P

Thank you for the comment however!

Happy new year ;)

Oh wow, that's awesome! :O I feel like such a noob now hehe. Thanks for the help though!

I finally found the coding to do replacement images for shields/collections and such, but I think a full image is beyond my coding skill at the moment. (I could probably make decent graphics though :P)

Happy new year to you as well! :D

By the way Makawo, I actually seen this one when you posted this at JellyNeo earlier this week. Still, I really like this Chocolate World Userlookup a lot, looks pretty good to eat once more! My final verdict: A perfect 10.

Okay, chocolate is still one of my pure weaknesses. Keep up the good work, Makawo! :)

• 2 months later...

you do such great layouts, and this one is no exception. i love the chocolate theme! and the little marshmallows and the happy chia just makes it that much cuter <3

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Stealthy Steph) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump an old topic that has been inactive for over 21 days.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Stealthy Steph if you have any questions regarding this action.