Scourge of the Lab Jellies

Kuroida

Where is the game? It's not listed under "all games," when you search it up nothing shows up and last time I checked it's not in jelly world. I know it's still playable because TDN gives a link to the game but how do I find it via the actual neopets site? o.0

Yeah. I checked Jelly world...I still can't find it o.0

*edit: And now that I think about it. Why doesn't jelly world "exist"? What's so special about it?

i have no idea but any time some1 askes about jelly world on neopets they say it doesnt exist...

the "Special" thing about it is that u cant get to it by the "Explore" so u got to know the url lol

i think there was even a plot there once... something to do with the green jelly that is eaten there or something...

Kind of OT, but related to jelly world, there's a speckley town shaped patch near Altador.. Am I sensing a possible jelly world location or new plot?

I don't think that game was ever listed IN jelly world.. Does TDN have a guide on it and maybe a game ID or something?