Newbie not a n00b.

nicoleo1993

Hello there. I'm new here, definately not new to neopets though. I am a newbie, but not a n00b. I've been apart of neopets and known of it since it first started running in 1999. My account that i had since neopets opened in 1999 froze 5 years ago for having multiple accounts, but the sad part is I didnt have multiple accounts, I just had siblings who used the same computer. So then I stopped playing neopets until now because I had put soo much effort into that account (had over 260 avatars, which was one of the highest people had back than, plus had all the utilities such as the lab ray) and now that i'm back and realized how much neopets has changed it gets me sooo mad because I probably could have gotten my account back for I could have physically called them or contacted them some how. So ya that's my life story. Wish I had my account back but all I can do is start over and hey maybe it will be fun to get all those things back, the hard thing is finding people who once trusted me to trust me again. ehhh well anyway love this site a whole lot, they didn't have as much as they did in 2005 but hey it's still pretty good. so yep :)

oh and I probably should introduce myself durrr ha :whistle: anyway my name is Nicole. i'm 17. love to play soccer, but when i'm lazy I sit on my computer and play neopets. didn't realize how addicting it was, i thought I could handle it haha what a joke. i'm an addict to the site :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Welcome to TDNForums, Nicole. I'm Neomysterion by the way, but they call me Plushie back at JellyNeo.

Being on my laptop isn't the only thing I do when I'm lazy, I also like to be with my NES collection when I need a break.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you here, and you're guaranteed to like this forum just as much as I do. 0:)