I just won 500k from The Coconut Shy! :D

Atta

I was playing coconut shy, And The coconut I hit just went 'KABOOM' and I was given 500k :D :D :D

I wonder how Rare this is... And is it new? I play this game Daily, and Have never had this happen before.

neoshy.png

Very Insane, I actually squealed like a little piggie because I didn't even know it was possible.

:D :D

I'm so Happy right now.

And... So tempted to spend, But. No. I'm saving. I'm not allowed to spend it.

You should definitely start playing, I play it every day and I am so happy with what I have won. :)

This makes playing the game so worth it, I've won 10k a couple of times, But I never thought I could ever win 500k from it. :D :D

WOW you're lucky!!! :D congrats!! :) What did you win? I bet that was worth quite a bit too!

*stopped playing that game after getting the avatar*

wow major gratz to you then!! :D Are you saving up for something with it?

wish my dailies were nice to me LOL

It happened to me when I first started playing on this account .. I was so happy !!! but then I got bummed 'cuz it didn't give me the avatar lol ...

I got the avatar a short while later and stopped playing Coconut Shy altogether.

Congrats on your win .. it's always exciting to have money land on you from the sky like that lol

Well done! Congratulations! I love luck based games myself, but I tend to shy away from the Coconuts (see what I did there?). My "rip-off" game of choice is bagatelle instead. :X

I never had a liking to Luck/Chance games on Neopets, but that's still an awesome victory by the way.

I wonder if the same will happen to me... :rolleyes_anim:

The reason I started coconut shy was because of the chance that it would blow up and I'd get an awesome prize....looks like you beat me to it though :P

And I've been playing it for about 2 months which means that the possibility has been around for quite a while so it's nothing new.