hi hi :D :D :D

Mason

hi there everyone :D so i've been around neopets and tdn for a while, but i'm new to the forum!! just thought i'd introduce myself!

my name is Mason :D yes i'm a girl.....*grumbles about parents' naming abilities*

my neo account is masonm85

if you've seen me around, most likely it was on the NC boards. I used to be an incredibly active NC'er, but kinda phased out of that a few months ago. it started to get a bit...insane........

i have all four side accounts (links to some of the pets are on my main's user lookup). i'm almost done getting all my dream pets! i still need an island aisha on one account, then maybe a pirate aisha in place of my hallo uni :P

lnflatable is uft on my side 28mason!

so anywayssssss.....nice to meet you all!!!

btw, is there a neo acronym board anywhere? i have a good list if not!

Hi Mason! I'm Manta, welcome to the boards! :D

Have to say I'm pretty envious of your pets...I wish I could afford that much NC lol

lnflatable is adorable, I would offer but I don't really like it when people replace i's with L's. :)

Anyway, Welcome to the forums! :D

I'm sure you'll make lots of friends, and learn lots of new things.

The people here are Awesome.

thank you so much manta :D yeah nc can be a painful addiction :S i have a very sweet, understanding hubby though :D

thank you atta :D i actually adopted him (her now?) from the pound...thought it was a RW at first, then just decided to zap from there :P

thank you so much manta :D yeah nc can be a painful addiction :S i have a very sweet, understanding hubby though :D

Luck you! :D I'm just a poor college student with a huge wishlist lol xDDDD

*salivates over snowy staff and brightvale castle dress*

Great to see you here at The Daily Neopets, Mason. I'm neoking2002_neo back at Neopets, and The Plushie Ultimatum over there at that other place, but just call me Neomysterion. I apologize if I didn't get to you before, but that's all right. 0:)