can someone direct me to the TDN store so i can donate?

malindamya

Do we have a general link to the donation shop? Like on the home page or something so people who want to donate have to keep asking?

That would actually be a fantastic idea...it would make it much easier than either trying to remember or having to ask. Possibly a link both on the forums and on the dailies page or something...somewhere near the bottom...

That would actually be a fantastic idea...it would make it much easier than either trying to remember or having to ask. Possibly a link both on the forums and on the dailies page or something...somewhere near the bottom...

There is a specific reason why we can't actually do that, but an ALP mod will have to explain that :)

There is a specific reason why we can't actually do that, but an ALP mod will have to explain that :)

*sits and patiently waits for an ALP mod* I still think it's a very good idea...but there is probably a better reason why it's not feasible!

I personally don't see why anyone would want to donate...but I guess... <_<

Well, what would you rather do? Donate 20k or 5k here, and get lent an expensive item like BGC? Or save up for full collateral? ;)