Do You Like Your Neopets Username ?

Angeló

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neopets should sell name changes!

that's one of the only things I would pay real money for...

\Same here. I do like my username and all, but I have a better one in mind and it is not taken yet.

I don't like mine, but my brother is good with names, so EchoEternal is my side. ^ ^

He's ambivalent toward his own username (he's pretty much given up neo), though. TheDefenestrator, which I think is pretty neat, seeing how defenestrate is the verb for throwing something out a window.

Elipsis4k is just a misspelling of my favorite punctuation, the leet for "for" and then my first initial. I don't hate it, and I'm not horribly embarrassed, but I'd change it if I could.

I really do love my Username, Even if I sometimes wish I had chosen something more Attractive? :)

But, Atta is, and will always be a Nickname of mine. And, 2009 is the year that I first joined Neopets. So, My username really does suit me.

I like my username. I've been using toadsdontexist online since I joined Inheritance forums way back in...2005 or so. (it's a quote from Eragon)

Now I prefer to go by allrealelements because ARE are my initials, and it's a nerdy math term. But toadsdontexist still works for me, because I find it amusing from a herpetological perspective. (Technically, there is no clear cut biological difference between frogs and toads)

haha that's awesome. yay for herps! I study lizards, so I'm getting into the herp world...

haha that's awesome. yay for herps! I study lizards, so I'm getting into the herp world...

Ah really? What sort of lizards do you study? :D Lucky you! :)

On a related note to the topic, I'm starting to be slightly irritated at myself for choosing boring side account names.

I have dendrobatid, (scientific term for a poison dart frog of the genus Dendrobates) which is cool, but my other sides are toadsdontexist2 and 3!

I really wish I could make two new ones but then a. I'd be over the maximum account limit, and b. I won't be able to transfer all my permies until I get transfers...

Ah well. Guess I'm stuck with them. :P

my other sides are toadsdontexist2 and 3!

I really wish I could make two new ones but then a. I'd be over the maximum account limit, and b. I won't be able to transfer all my permies until I get transfers...

Couldn't you have someone hold your pets for you while you delete your sides one at a time so you can make new ones?

Definately - Cookiethelion is literally what it says. I have an OC called Cookie, who happens to be a four feet tall lion cub with the ability to fly (but only under special circumstances). Cookie's quite dear to me, caus she embodies a lot of me as far as obsession and want is concerned, and I'm sorta using her as a platform to get stuff off my chest (namely my biggest obsession - comedy and comedians - and RL relationships that I'm not happy with at all).

And besides, Cookie originally developed from my love for Biscuit Yurbles, hence why Biskit_Lover is my most beloved pet. So yeah, it is kinda deep...

Couldn't you have someone hold your pets for you while you delete your sides one at a time so you can make new ones?

I guess I could, but I don't want to impose on anybody :/ Plus one of the sides has School Girl Glasses that someone gifted me, which makes me really not want to delete that one.

I dislike my username (picked it when I was 14 or so :|), but I wouldn't want to give up everything I've done on my account (even if it's not thaaat much) just to have an account with a username I would like.

Ah really? What sort of lizards do you study? :D Lucky you! :)

On a related note to the topic, I'm starting to be slightly irritated at myself for choosing boring side account names.

I have dendrobatid, (scientific term for a poison dart frog of the genus Dendrobates) which is cool, but my other sides are toadsdontexist2 and 3!

dendrobatid is neat. My side account is lizardbreathy, and I made a Techo named Biporcatus, one of the species I want to work on.

I work on anoles. We have green anoles right now (Anolis carolinensis) and are expanding to Carribean and Panamanian anoles... There are 39 species in Panama, and around 360 species total. :O They're pretty awesome, I think. :yes:

I very much think that my name is outdated. I still love Meridell, but it wasn't forever. Nor was the number 30 involved.

I made that name since I love the AC, and I was always a part of Meridell's team. The name became outdated when I joined MQ last year, and this year I'll be a part of DC.

You know, I never minded my Neo-Username, neoking2002_neo. I'm still okay with mine, though.

I like mine, for some reason I have an affinity for the name Maxx (with 2 x's specifically) and Ori from the evil villains in the Stargate SG-1 show. Combine thw two and you have my username. My originally one was lost in time and I cannot even remember what it was called... *sigh*

Well even though I am just a newbie... not a n00b, i'd really like to change my username, but sadly my account that i had since neopets opened in 1999 froze 5 years ago for having multiple accounts, but the sad part is I didnt have multiple accounts, I just had siblings who used the same computer. So then I stopped playing neopets until now because I had put soo much effort into that account (had over 260 avatars, which was one of the highest people had back than, plus had all the utilities such as the lab ray) and now that i'm back and realized how much neopets has changed it gets me sooo mad because I probably could have gotten my account back for I could have physically called them or contacted them some how. So ya that's my life story. hate my new username, want my old one back ha :)

I love mine, its never been taken on anything i've ever played XD

I was 9 when I made my account, and W.I.T.C.H was all the rage :3 taraneme is a play on Taranee who was the fire girl lols - I wouldn't change it for anything, I can still remember thinking with my dad what pet to choose and what to name it. Green (which is still my favourite colour now) Ruki called Rockiki ^^ I wanna paint her either fairy or baby but I really wish she was still UC :( Any way to get them back like that? I'd much rather have her with no customisation and in her old pose

I remember when neopets had the shopping banner and all the navigations at the side... good times QQ