Do You Like Your Neopets Username ?

Angeló

I made my account when I was about 10...and my favorite things were shopping and butterflys and lots of numbers. I would love to change it = and also my my pets' names!

My first pets pretty much all had the word princess in their names somewhere.

But I guess it is nice to think back, haha.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a lot of thought went into mine, I decided to get back into neopets again and I was watching Veronica Mars at the time so 'marswatcher' was easily born. I guess it's not too bad, most people probably think I'm an astronomy fan.

I created my account, girlygirlhunter, when I was 11. At the time, I was a girlie girl who liked hunting. Unfortunately, some people think it means that I enjoy "hunting" girls. >.<

I LOVE the names of my sides (Cantankerous being my favorite), though I'd never switch because there's too much on my main.

I like my username.

It is just simply a reference to the aegean sea in between Greece and Turkey 8D

The name is simple, short, has a nice ring, and doesn't have numbers or underscores, haha.

I don't like mine. It was a side, so I didn't put too much thought into the name. It was just an account to house extra pets that I didn't want to abandon. After my main got frozen, it became my main. I really wish we could change usernames somehow :/