AGHHH problem processing score!

Guest kxjenn

So, I was patient enough to try and get the eliv thade avatar.

and this happens

22bw20.jpg

T--------------T

anything like this happen to you? when you were going to get an avatar or something... UGH.

I'm seriously discouraged.

PS all those people with high scores for eliv thade are insane! must take hours!

Have you checked to see if you still got the avatar? Every time I get a game avatar, I get an error, but when I check and I have the avatar.

Oh, and I went for a gold trophy in the game. Got it with a score of about 7k. It took me hours. It was insane. But worth it.

Same thing happened with me with the freaky factory avatar. It took a few days longer to get a qualifying score that would send. Eliv Thade's not too bad because you can use anagram solvers and there's no time limit, but that's probably why a decent score takes so long. The actual game is so easy, they have to make it challenging somehow lol

it happened to me with the Meepit avatar playing on Zen mode .. I spent a whole Saturday on it .. this was in 2006 and I haven't tried again since then !!!

also happened to me several times in Daily Dare and today playing the new Snowager game :sad01_anim:

but don't be discouraged , try again .. you'll find it easier the second time around ...