I don't believe this!

Secre

I have just been asked out by two different guys in the last 12 hours.

They both know I have a boyfriend and so neither were offended when I said that it wasn't an option at the moment (very nicely of course). For the last 5 years or so I have been a complete pariah, was astounded when a really sweet and nice guy asked me out about 6 months ago.

Suddenly I seem to be swamped as a a colleague at work asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with him a week ago as well.

Sorry, I am somewhat astounded, amazed but so far up in the sky I'm not likely to come down for the next 2 years!!! Needed to vbe hyper at someone and as most of my real life people are asleep (its 3.50am!) this seems to be the best option!

I have just been asked out by two different guys in the last 12 hours.

They both know I have a boyfriend and so neither were offended when I said that it wasn't an option at the moment (very nicely of course). For the last 5 years or so I have been a complete pariah, was astounded when a really sweet and nice guy asked me out about 6 months ago.

Suddenly I seem to be swamped as a a colleague at work asked if I wanted to go out to dinner with him a week ago as well.

Sorry, I am somewhat astounded, amazed but so far up in the sky I'm not likely to come down for the next 2 years!!! Needed to vbe hyper at someone and as most of my real life people are asleep (its 3.50am!) this seems to be the best option!

it's just how dating always seems to go. As soon as you are in a relationship, a messload of people start noticing you and want to date you. Quite the annoyance, haha. I'm both happy and jealous of your situation. :)

it's just how dating always seems to go. As soon as you are in a relationship, a messload of people start noticing you and want to date you. Quite the annoyance, haha. I'm both happy and jealous of your situation. :)

Lol - I'd always assumed that I wouldn't get a boyfriend! I have to admit I don't see it as an annoyance! It's far too new for that!!!

It is odd though that I seem to have attracted such attention in such a short amount of time!

My mom has a saying for this situation... "when it rains, it pours!" You either get asked out a bunch at once or not for years. It's quite flattering when it happens... a couple of years ago, I had four guys ask me out in a span of a month, and it freaked me out. two were really close like yours, maybe not that close though! When I started going out with my current boyfriend a little over a year ago, he and another guy asked me out at the same time. I haven't been asked out since.

I think there's some psychology about being happy because you're in a relationship and that being attractive to other guys.

Anyways, craziness!