Advent Calender Avatar Question

whattawiseguy

So somehow, even though i've been checking them Advent Calender almost religiously, I missed the Wishing Well day?! I heard somewhere that you got an avatar for collecting the prizes every day... is this true? If so, am I missing out?

I'm going to go hit my head against the wall if I have to wait another year to get the avatar! :P

Thanks everyone! You're always so helpful and nice, I really appreciate it :)

I remember reading something about that too, but can't re-find it to check. Have managed all the days so far, guess I'll just have to try my best to get all of the rest of them and hope that an avatar does magically appear at the end!

You get a Winter theme if you collect prizes every day. You get avatars on two different days. I know one is on the first day, not sure about the other one.

Ohh thank you so much! :D

I can deal without the theme :) Must make sure to check everyday from now on..haha!

Ohh thank you so much! :D

I can deal without the theme :) Must make sure to check everyday from now on..haha!

Actually that's not all. You were correct about reading it *somewhere* namely on their facebook.

For those without facebook, here is what they say:

Get into the holiday spirit and get your free prizes at the Advent Calendar. :) If you claim your prizes on all 31 days, you are even awarded an avatar, so don't forget!

It's something new, a new avatar nobody has yet. So yeah, maybe next year! :yes:

We don't know if collecting every day nets you the Winter theme. While it certainly seems to help, there have been reports of people missing a day and still getting the theme.

But yes, there is a new av this year for colleting each day.

The Winter Theme is completely Random. I personally have collected the Advent Calendar every day for the past 2 years and didn't get it ...

as for whether there will be a brand new avatar in the end , that's really up to TNT .. maybe they're serious , or maybe it's just the seasonal SuAP ... :woot: