Help With habitarium

The Score in Blue

I have P3s who are nesting and sleeping. They've been nesting and sleeping for 2 days straight with full bars and remain there.

Plus I have a nesting Larnikin with a full blue bar.

Is this normal or is there a glitch?

Are they sleeping just on the ground?

If they're in the house, you have to take them out manually. Same for nesters, you have to pick them up off the nest and deal with the egg from there.

But if they're just frozen, I don't know what to suggest except picking them up and shaking them around a bit.

Um, how do I take them out of the house?

Plus, the egg has been produced by the nester and was left there to hatch under that Nester.

EDIT: Never mind,just figured out how to do it.

Thanks @jesse_rocket!

Okay, to take them out of the house, you just drag the from the little thumbnail image with all the bars underneath it (that you get when you click on the house), and plop them down somewhere on the ground.

As for the egg, same thing, drag the nester off the egg, and put it anywhere. Then, click on the egg itself, and in the little info circle thingy at the bottom, it'll tell you what the egg is, and what you are able to do with it, in little buttons at the bottom. First to the left is Harvest, which looks like a little box, and that'll put the egg in your bag for later. Next along looks like a little egg (I think) and that's Hatch, for if you want to hatch it now. The third is a little red X, which is Discard, which as the name suggests, is throwing it away, for which you'll be given 200xp.

Edit: Yay I helped! :D

lol. I swear I had the same problem. At first I thought the hatched on their own. Turned out you had to do that yourself

Although they can hatch on their own if you have space and leave them in the nest too long...at least that's what I've read...

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Crusher).

The original topic had been answered. Let me know if this needs to be reopened for any reason!

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Crusher if you have any questions regarding this action.