What Plot-themed avatars are you hoping for?

whattawiseguy

Personally hoping for Hanso.. I know, I know, lame. But i'm a sucker for characters who offer comedic relief :P And he has a nice outfit.

What about you guys? :D

Hanso for sure, but Xandra deserves one too. Even if it's something like, "going insane" or whatever. Other than those two, I dont' see anyone else deserving of one. They could shove Brynn in it, but really, she's been more of a co-star in this plot. Hanso is the protaganist, Xandra the villain.

I'm going to guess it will be a faerie that goes from normal to stoned, with the word 'stoned' down in the bottom. :D But I wouldn't doubt the pie making an appearance! If I had a choice, I'd hope for something with Hanso and Xandra. Maybe a 'You smell funny!" avatar?

I wonder if they would use the word "stoned" on an avatar of a faerie going into statue mode...what with it's colloquial meaning and all...

The stone pie... :whistle:

I'm really amused by this thought and genuinely hope it turns up in some form. Maybe the basic trophy, if not an avatar.

Remember Xandras different faces when insulted? I hope those end up on an avatar! And maybe an insult, with a word on each frame, or something?

LOL I would love the stone pie! They have to put that in there somewhere<3

And i'm assuming Xandra will be on the avatar seeing as she's the villain... but i'm hoping they stick Hanso in it!

Stone faeries would be epic as well...

So many possibilities :D

I started the plot late and never did any of the battling portions - do you think I could still get the avatar? (if there is one)

I wish I found out about the plot sooner !

I started the plot late and never did any of the battling portions - do you think I could still get the avatar? (if there is one)

I wish I found out about the plot sooner !

As far as I know, they give out the avatar (and usually site theme) to anyone who participated. All you should need to do to get them, is one activity. That's how I ended up getting the AotA plot theme and avatar, even though I didn't actively participate. (I stumbled across an item plot related in a plot-RE)

As far as I know, they give out the avatar (and usually site theme) to anyone who participated. All you should need to do to get them, is one activity. That's how I ended up getting the AotA plot theme and avatar, even though I didn't actively participate. (I stumbled across an item plot related in a plot-RE)

ooh yay I hope so ! I don't want to miss out on anymore plot avatars :/

I've already missed enough T-T

I wonder if they would use the word "stoned" on an avatar of a faerie going into statue mode...what with it's colloquial meaning and all...

I'm really amused by this thought and genuinely hope it turns up in some form. Maybe the basic trophy, if not an avatar.

Remember Xandras different faces when insulted? I hope those end up on an avatar! And maybe an insult, with a word on each frame, or something?

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! LIKE I really would like that avatar.

A Hanso or Xandra-themed avatar is perfect. But I think the comic relief came in the form of that lazy Skeith warrior who never helped out in the Battledome (notice the last tier is still at 68 percent?).

Oh, and yeah, can't imagine how the site theme is going to look.

I like the villain avatars! I'm hoping for one of those :)

I missed all of the fighting, i'm bummed about that. I hope I dont miss out on an avy because of it. I didnt get any of the battle achievements.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

a pie avatar would be AWESOME!!! i hope they do one of the EPIC-xandra-in-front-of-faerieland-crashing picture :P

I agree! That would be my first choice I think. Or when Hanso and Xandra were turned to stone.