Hey There, TDN Public!

Tedhaun

Hey there TDN crew, I'm Neomysterion, the Obscurities Maniac Extreme.

Some of you may recognize my face at some other sites like Animation Revelation, Here is Elsewhere, Neopets, JellyNeo (and their forums as The Plushie Ultimatum), and The Obscurities Zone (my domain). It's a scout's honour to be here at The Daily Neopets.

I'm a big fan of Animation (includes anime and CGI), video games, and pizza restaurants.

Favourite Series: The Simpsons, DragonBall Z, Ren and Stimpy, Red Green Show, Bobobo-Bo Bo-Bobo, Rocko's Modern Life, League of Super Evil, Beavis and Butt-Head, Looney Tunes, Video Game-Inspired Cartoons/Anime, Obscure Cartoons, and a ton more fun stuff I can't list!

Other Interests: Obscure video games, Kirby, Pokemon, Raising my Pokemon Army and Neopets, Obscurities in General, Chocolates, Pizza, and Mutants

Okay, got it? Good, it's nice to be here at TDN Forums. :)

If there's anyone from JellyNeo Forums here who recognizes me, feel free to say hi, thanks.

Nice to meet you Yukon Snowflakes. The Daily Neopets forum is a completely different experience to JellyNeo's forums, though.

Hello Neomysterion and welcome to TDNforums :)

I hope TDN can find a place on your blog links :O That would be awesome!

Your gallery makes me really hungry, or maybe it's because I haven't had breakfast yet. But it's awesome nonetheless!

I can tell you a little bit about myself... I've been around TDN for a long time, and most of that time has been spent as content director (yay!). On Neopets, I collect Wocky items and I run a small fun guild called Underwater Spirits. I'm also in charge of petpage design for We Are Maraqua, but that's something I mostly do during spring and summer. Outside Neopets, I'm a first year student in Computation Arts and I think that's the place where I belong. I love code, and visual interface as well... Also, I love cats (and lolcats). Well that's pretty much it. If you want to know more about me, feel free to stalk me around the forums or to PM me!

Have a good time on TDNforums! :)