Unreleased Petpets!

hrtbrk

Oh how cute! Are those stockings on the Zebie's horns? Dung Petpets are funny, but definitely gross. I don't think I'd ever get one. But the Zebie is something I might consider.

The Zebie is cute, but I agree that it is a little plain; definitely festive, but who want's an out of season pet or petpet, (not that it is right now,) especially one that costs that much. Dung pets, while unique, the thought makes me gag...who would want a pet or petpet...made of "dung"...eww...Bikas are adorable and should pass on that makeover.

I like them both! Both are unique and not to mention... expensive. But between the two, i'd rather have the dung one instead of the christmas one

because i believe there is no Dung Paint Brush.

For petpets, there is a dung PB, but pets do not come in dung...just snot. Lol.

Last night, there was only 2, when did the other two appear?

OMG! I LOVE the Christmas Orbulon! My Shoyru has an Orbulon, and I've been hoping for more colors. Now I'm going to have to buy another one to paint Christmas. It's too cute.

Maybe it's better to wait with buying and painting. If it's a future gift from the advent calendar, the price will be a lot lower then! Or don't you expect that?

• 4 weeks later...